Idp Ielts — academic writing module

335 master tara singh nagar , Jalandhar city, 335 Master tara singh nagar, Jalandhar city, Jalandhar City, India
 Chintpurni mata on Aug 18, 2019
Hloo idp, australia!!!

I am. Writing this in deep grievance and dissapointment that i recently given my 4 th attempt on 6 th april 2019 and got only 5 bands in writing module!!! My desire score was to get 6 bands in writing module!!! I reckon that there is always unfair marking specially on writing module!!! And idp charge huge amounts for revaluation of any single module which is sometimes difficult to pay!!! So kindly i request that keep an eye on the checking criteria for the writing module!!! Just because of earning project!! I think idp is playing with the future of the candidates!!! I wish you will surely act on this!!!

Your regards

Abhishek sharma

[Aug 18, 2019] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chintpurni mata, Aug 18, 2019
I wish that you will definitely resolve this problematic issue as soon as possible !!! Because in coming months i am going to retake my ielts exam just because of one module which is writing part !!! Be honest with you !!! Giving ielts exam again and again is quite frustrating !!! I wish idp ielts introduce any new system where candidates can give exam for only one module which they want to improve !!! And the cost must be affordable !!!

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003