Idp Ielts — sop

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sushma khatkar on Feb 3, 2019
I'm getting my file done by idp, nehru place, new delhi. The lady who is my consultant is not helping me anyway i'm so depressed and don't know where to go. She clearly said that she will not help me no matter what when i asked her that atleast guide me how to write sop because i have no clue about that and it may hamper my visa process but she just mailed me few other sop and when i tried to write from them then she said you are copying them and not even helping me through this she replied you have to do your own and i will not proceed the file for visa untill you give me a good sop. I said mam i request you to please help me as i'm very tensed but she said you can get it done by people in market who charge for that but i will not help you. I'm feeling so depressed and helpless please help me out. My whole family is facing it with me.

[Feb 03, 2019] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

With reference to the above subject, I would like to bring into your kind attention that, I had called the IDP helpline number twice to enquire about some information.I am dissatisfied with the service where none of the executives attended my call.This is very painful on the part of your organisation.

Pavan.R