Idp Ielts — withheld results for more than 8 weeks

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 naidu ravada on Dec 13, 2018
I have attempted computer-delivered ielts exam on the 16th of october 2018 in hyderabad test centre and i supposed to get my result within 7 days from the date of my examination, but so far i have n't received my result. I clearly understood that the results are under investigation but these quality checks are solely to maintain your firm's integrity and you cannot put our life's in risk for that purpose. This is really a nerve-racking situation for the test takers to wait for months for the sake of results. We have already invested a lot of time, money and effort on this exam and this further delay in the issuance of the result is exacerbating our current situation.

In my case, i am looking to apply for canada pr and so far i have missed several opportunities to receive an invitation to apply for permanent residency in canada just because of this delay. I am so confident that i will get my desired score in the last attempt since it was my 10th attempt and i did a lot of hard work to improve my writing score to 7 bands.

If you really want to maintain your company's reputation or so-called integrity of the exam you need to finish this investigation process within a few days or at least within a week. I am on the verge of age eligibility to apply for canada immigration and if i missed this opportunity permanently because of this delay whom can i blame for?.. We had a respect towards your organisation and that is the reason we have registered with you. Please do take a quick action against these investigation procedures and help the aspirants who are planning to start their new lives in their dream countries.

[Dec 13, 2018] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0