[Resolved] IFB Industries — fraud done by their service engineer on 25th feb 2018

Rajiv Routh on Mar 1, 2018
On 25th Feb at about 2PM, we lodged a complaint in IFB Frontload washing machine service centre (Toll free no.[protected] to repair our machine. They told on phone that they are sending service engineer. Within one hour one Service Engineer (Rohit - Mobile no.[protected]) called us and told that he has reached near to my home i.e. Jagat Ram park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi and asked us to guide to our house. We guided him by phone and he reached to our home saying he has come from IFB. He checked the machine and told that the load bearing is broken, hence we must take AMC to reduce the cost of repairing. He took cash Rs.6121/- and prepared one AMC Invoice (of one Agency of IFB "Exclusive service") and made AMC contract for 3 three years and told us that within 2 days he will come and repair it. Since then we are waiting and trying the number but it is unreachable. We again called IFB centre and they told that they did not send service engineer. They also confirmed that Rohit did fraud with us by preparing a fake invoice and took the money and switched off the phone. It is unfortunate that IFB being such a big company, cheating middle class people like me. I am not going to spare them and shortly I will lodge police complaint.
I am also attaching the fake invoice prepared by IFB Service Engineer. In case someone from IFB is reading this msg, please contact me and refund my amount.

fraud done by their service engineer on 25th feb 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2018

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by Rajiv Routh, Mar 13, 2018
Since last 10 days there is no update. The officers from IFB initially shown their interest as if they want to really find out the culprit and get my money back, however, regretfully, they have also now stopped responding phone calls. This clearly indicates that IFB is making money from innocent people by cheating them, as like other big business houses in India are doing. They know very well that if people have cheated innocent people of India worth crores of rupees in recent few years, then they can also do without hesitation and no one can touch them. IFB people are now proven to be another big corrupt organization
Updated by Rajiv Routh, Jun 18, 2018
Dear IFB Management, please keep on cheating people in the way you are cheating. however, there is God who is looking on all of us. Sooner or later whoever has done the cheating will be looked after by the Almighty. This is all what I can say at this moment. Every wrong doings has its end and certainly you will face the same
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please update status asap.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2018

As per our technician washing machine is working fine. The Bill copy provided by you is not IFB authorised service center hence we cannot provide the refund. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

IFB Appliances

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - fraud done by their service engineer on 25th feb 2018