[Resolved]  Imperia Structures Limited — fraud h2o builder... please avoid it by all means

I have suffered at the hands of imperia structures ltd. I had booked an office at it nap office at coral, h2o, knowledge park v, greater noida. They are frauds, cheaters.

First they lured me saying reliance has booked space there. They also said pvr is going to start. Then they assured 12% assured return on the total amount. I paid rs1687500. They requested cash payments also. Since they were giving assured returns on full 12%, i agreed. They also paid me these returns till april 2016. And, then they stopped.

All calls, mails have never been returned. They have given me five different demand letters - every time a new demand letter. And, everytime you visit their office, they say a new thing and deny the things discussed last time.

I do not know how greater noida authority can issue oc for an incomplete project. And, this oc is also in the name of times shoppee...

The project is far from over, they stopped paying returns long time back and now they want me to pay whatever dues is left and register the property. There is no trace of sanitation work finished, common facilities not developed and ac not installed. There is no trace of club and parking lot not in place.

But they have the audacity to ask for the remainder of money bluffing they have completed the project. Not only that, you keep waiting for their response, but now all blame shifted on my head. They ask for holding charges for an incomplete project. And, all delays are because you keep waiting for them.

Imperia management team should also be put behind bars like those of amrapali and unitech. They need to suffer for the fraud they have committed. What is surprising is how the greater noida authority has gone hands in glove with these guys. Shame on them too!!

Please unite against imperia and approach court. Make the supreme court auction their personal properties and get our money back. Let us start the fight against imperia structures ltd projects, particularly h2o project.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response May 16, 2019 Dear Amby Jha,

sorry for inconvenience, we are not able to find any booking by this name . request you kindly share your booking Id . That will help us to serve you better .

thanks
Team Imperia
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Thanks for the info. It great you have resolved all the issues.

Imperia Structures Limited