[Resolved]  Imperia Structures Limited — mindspace - assured return not being paid

I invested in Imperia Byron now name changed to Mindspace - office space project in 2011. The project possession should have been given at least 4 years ago and is very much delayed. The saving grace was monthly assured return @ 12% per annum. This has to be given till the possession and then assured rental immediately from possession as its virtual space for the investors. The full amount of the project was paid by me in 2011.

From April this year, the company fraudulently pressurised investors to accept ECS instead of monthly cheques by falsely claiming RBI guidelines. Since then, they have been not paying the assured return. For the 8 months till November, they have only paid 4 months and that too after repeatedly visiting the company spending hours there, calling them up almost daily many times, numerous emails etc. Every time they used to say, the payment will be made in 2 days or next week and so on.

Since a couple of days, they have started saying that only 1 month payment will be paid in December and no payment will be paid for the remaining months of this year and next year. The payment will be adjusted at the time of possession.

All the payment has been made by me and the possession is not possible till next year end at the minimum or may be in 2020. Kindly help me in getting my monthly assured return which is pending from August this year.
May 29, 2019
Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 26, 2019
Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response
Dear Ravi,

We have unable to find any booking from above name .

kindly share your customer ID and booking details on vipin.[protected]@imperiastructures.in

vipin
Complaint comments

Comments

Mr Ravi, please do contact me. I am also a victim of Imperia Structures Led. My email ID is sinha.[protected]@outlook.com
Even we are facing issue with cheque bounce of assured return. Kindly confirm if there is any watsapp group so that we can work together on next action plan.

Ashwani

I invested in Imperia Mindspace - office space project .The monthly assured return @ 12% per annum. This has to be given till the possession and then assured rental immediately from possession as its virtual space for the investors. The full amount of the project was paid by me .
Their PDC of assured rentals are bounced and no one from Imperia is responding to phone calls and Emails.

Hema V Shankaran
Cus ID IMP MS 002
Mr Ravi, please do contact me. I am also a victim of Imperia Structures Led. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com

Imperia Structures Limited