Inalsa Home Appliances — hand blender robot inox 1000 not making chutney as claimed by company in instruction manual.

Rzd-1/294b,street no 5,mahavir, Enclave part 1, near sulabh international, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 AVINASH kakkar on May 15, 2019
I bought inalsa hand blender from amazon on 02.01.2019 from amazon having 2 yrs warranty. Company claimed in instruction manual that it will prepare chutney but it was false documentation as blender is not preparing chutney. While I raised complaint on customer care having complaint no DEL[protected] dated on 04.05.2019, executive came to my home and simply said that it will not make chutney. While I showed him company instruction manual, he was speechless and he connected me his Sr Mr sanjeev who was very mannerless person and he simply said that which hand blender makes the chutney. While I told him that it is mentioned in company instruction manual, he simply ignored it. After a long session of arguments, he instructed his executive to pick up the blender and conveyed me that they will send the blender to company and you will receive within 2-3days but since now I have no informant about the blender. I have dropped so many mails to company but in vain. Methinks that this is a fraud company. Indian govt must cancel the trade license of such companies befooling the customers.
Updated by AVINASH kakkar, May 15, 2019
My complaint not resolved so far

Inalsa Home Appliances - hand blender robot inox 1000 not making chutney as claimed by company in instruction manual.

New Delhi District