[Resolved]  Independent TV — not solve the problem

Hi i am rakesh kumar my independent tv connection shows the autosearch dialogue box when i push to back button on remote shows the tuner not lock error i contact on independent tv customers last 20 days continually and everyday he says tha problem resolved in 24-48 hours on every call. He says that technician will provide in 24 overs, on per call.
Customer care not registered my complain so many time
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-27 19:37:50
Updated by rakeshkushwaha May 27, 2019
my customer ID is [protected] i am also trying to contact senior costumers but not connect my call to senior customer executive
Updated by rakeshkushwaha May 27, 2019
My conplain not resolved by mistake I select the mark as resolved please proceed as much as possible
Updated by rakeshkushwaha May 29, 2019
My problem is still no solved I am waiting from one month when I call customer care says that problem solved within 24 hour's. I cannot wait I already wait one month now I am going to change my setup box
Updated by rakeshkushwaha May 31, 2019
Please do something against this independent tv froud company

Comments

Independent Tv — dth/error-6 e-87 filter is not enough
Since a week problem was not solved.
Fraud Reliance big tv and independent tv.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 1, 2019
Dear Chetan,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
Dear rakesh,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV
rakeshkushwaha's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 1, 2019
rakeshkushwaha's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 1, 2019
My registered no is 9580850026

website
    H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400710