[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — deducted extra emi even after foreclosure of loan account

I have asked byjus to foreclose my loan account, for which i requested to mr. Mayank (Of byjus). He gave me a no.-[protected]. I talked to the person concerned over this no. And found that he was mr. Parvez from byjus. He gave me a link for payment to clear the loan account. The amount for clearing the loan account was rs.11000/- (Equivalent to two emis of rs.5500/- each) payable for the month of april and may). I made the payment to byjus vide byjus transaction id[protected] through sbi transaction details [protected]igaikzlr. On 06.04.2020.
I got a confirmation (Form byjus) that the loan account has been fully paid up and that the same details have been entered in the system. I was happy to have paid up the loan at 1230 hrs. Of 06.04.2020.
But the same day on 06.04.2020 my s/b account got deducted by an amount equal to a month's emi, i. E. An emi for the month of april, worth rs.5500/- vide india infoline transaction id.-ach dr scbl[protected].
I was surprised and shocked to know that inspite of paying up the entire left over loan amount, i was deducted with an extra amount equal to one month's emi.
I spoke to mr. Mayank on the same matter but he did not take any interest to pursue my matter. I mailed him the entire context even. Sombody from the accounts department of byjus told me not to worry and that the extra amount deducted (If any) would be returned back into my s/b account by two weeks time.
I am surprised to see that, when the byjus people could see that i have cleared all the emis outstanding before the due date and foreclosed it, then how come its going to take such a long time to reconcile my refund settlement???
So, please, help me settling this issue and refund my extra deducted amount worth rs. 5500/- back into my s/b account please.
The entire context i am narrating pertain to shubhaangi sharma who got enrolled for byjus on may 2019 and my loan emis (12 emis) got started @ 5500/- since june 2019.
This, is for your kind information and action, please.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. J. K. Sharma
Commandant
Sashastra seema bal (Min. Of home affairs), gaya
Phone-[protected]/[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com/[protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2020

[Apr 10, 2020] India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response Apr 15, 2020
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that, we have revered on your email id dated 15/04/2020 for the concern raised by you. Request you to check the same. Further you can call us on [protected] / [protected] or click on below link for your concerns.

Team IIFL
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Phone
    +91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013