BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints(3756)

I have opted for Premium Subscription, till 15 days there was call from Mentor & counselor on student performance. Once 15 days got completed suddenly the call has stopped & when checked with customer care, there was no fruitful response. Sometimes they had mentioned that we are arrogant on the call to them.

Meantime while i suggested for cancellation, the had cheated me & taken an amount of 12000 against TAB return charge stated that the amount will refund once TAB has been collected from user. Now those people are not responding on call & if received denying the call

At last i will suggest to all parents not to go for Byjus institute as this was not a good online Institute where you can believe them for your child career. They will lapse child career. No good teaching enviroment

Dear BYju's I'm not getting my refund of amount 36000 Rs
    Transaction ID BYPUB[protected]
    Date : 1st Aug 2022

even my emi started, did follow ups no solution.

pls look into it and refund me my amount
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My daughter registration in BYJU'S and fee pay RS 2000 at time registration .if you cancel registration your fee refund in 15 day told me in 1st meeting.some family issues so I cancel the registration but no refund money..approx two month completed. Many time mail & call but no positive response.
      Payment details attached.
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased byjus course for 136000 and I have made payment of rs 16000 and the next day instant I cancel this course telling my counceller but he forced me to collect the parcel amd 6 days trial but I didnt collect it, and now from 15 days I am sending mails to cancellation team and calling customer care but they are not responding properly, I want my money back so I am trying to reach them and my counceller is not attending my calls, he is ignoring me, plz help me out and get my Refunded 16000 fastly please.
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have purchased Byju's product 23 June and I used 2 months i pay emis 2 months and some problem so I cancellection apply October last weak but not cancelled and not refund.
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have been a customer of Byjus for a few years and my son had used Byjus App for studies during 7th and 8th standards. But our experience with the 2nd stretch has not been beneficial as explained below.

My son, Vismay Mohan (Reg no:1145677) had enrolled for Byjus Online Entrance Coaching for classes 10, 11 and 12 on 10/02/2022 during the last few months of 10th Standard. The classes were good, but he could attend classes for...

I tried many time & still continue trying to cancel my subscription from Byju's but they are not responding, I talked with support team but they every time said that your complain is filed already & I am arranging call back form higher authority of Byju's & ur problem will be resolve soon but i never got call from Byju's for cancellation.
            They continuously deducting the Installment (EMI) from my account .
            So i don't want to continue with Byju's

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Akshara's parent. My kid had been Byjus student for 4th and 5th grade, we did not find Byjus useful. My daughter's grades had come down very badly. We had decided not to buy Byjus again. But Byjus representative promised that a different method will be used for 6th grade which will improve my kid's grades. But my kid's grades have come down again. My daughter is not finding Byjus beneficial for her...
              Respected Sir/Madam,

Team, My son Ayush Nihar Chavan was enrolled in Byjus.
              But after 15 days I cancelled as my son didn't find it attractive.

I have a complaint against them is for receiving unwanted unlimited messages, calls and email on my registered mobile number, registered email id.

I have called [protected] their CC number at least 10 times to stop this harassments & every time those executive tells that to wait for 24hrs it will be stopped but still I am receiving every day. Now this is very irritating.

Registered email id:- nihar.[protected]@gmail.com
              Student name:- Ayush Nihar Chavan

Request you to take strict action and kindly update on my email id.
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made payment of Rs. 62021.13/- to Byju's through my credit card (Bank of Baroda) on dated 21th Aug-2022 for subscription. but the same is cancelled by me as per policy and I apply for a refund which was duly approved by Byju's on dated 10th September-2022. They advised Shopse to make payment into my account after transferring funds of Rs.58321.13/-(Transaction Id CMS[protected]) after deducting Rs. 3700/- which I received as cash back. But by mistake, in the cancellation request they mention the amount of Rs. 62021.13/- instead of Rs 58321.13/-.

Due to the above reason, Shopse does not process the refund request . I have been trying to resolve this issue since then but did not get any solution. From both sides I am getting the same answer that the same has to be resolved by others.. I don't understand why byjus is not refunding my money. Very unprofessional behavior from byjus. My registered email id is cameenakshi*****[protected]@gmail.com and my order I'd is SO- [protected].
                Nov 16, 2022
                Dear Byju’s team, I got this mail The Refund has been cancelled due to less amount transferred from BYJUS, we got a cancellation request of ₹ 62021.13 but the amount was transferred to ShopSe ₹ 58321.13, hence this was canceled. Please connect with Byjus to reinitiate the refund with correct amount. from Shopse regarding my refund which has been pending for the last 3 months.. and I am chasing both Byju’s as well as Shopse for the same. Although you had already transferred the same with Shopse of Rs. 58321.13 But the advice given from your end was for Rs. 62021.13 difference between the amount is due to cash Back which is already credited into my account at the time of payment and I am confirming the same. Now, I am requesting you to please make new advice for a refund with the correct amount i.e Rs 58321.13 so that I can get my refund into my account from Shopse. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. As you know I have been trying to resolve this issue for the last three months and now it has become a headache for us.
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had send email to byjus cancellation team to cancel subscription. Since there was no response from their side for cancellation, I have returned the course by my self to their office.
                  Still there is no response and im getting calls multiple times for paying the emi.
                  The parcel has reached their Office and I have the images of the receipt for the same.
                  Kindly do the needful and help me to Cancel the coures and refund as soon as possible.

On Mon, 14 Nov, 2022, 11:11 Support, wrote:
                    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing in. We have taken note of your request and will have a call back arranged from the concerned team within 24 hours. For your reference, the request number is 41785801. We request you to please reply to this email for any further queries, or you can also reach us on +91-[protected].

Warm Regards,
                    Team BYJU’S
                    br...

Byju senior counseller calls and sells byjus on a recorded call claiming al false promises.

As soon as you buy byjus mentor and team clearly accepts it was a lie and no such facts promises hold true.

after that you have already bought byjus there is no support or customer care channel. you keep on calling and writing there is robotic responses..

No one takes care after you have bought it
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29 August 2022 I had purchased three year online course from byjus. I had paid 54975 for this course and after one week I had applied for refund due to some reasons. After some mails and calls with byjus, they are agree to refund my money, as I keep the tablet with me which is provided by byjus, so byjus deduct 10000 for that tablet and remaining 44975 will be refunded to me. On 12 oct 2022 byjus initiated the refund to shopse, but after some days shopse told me that they have cancelled my refund due to wrong amount initiated by byjus, then i mailed regarding this matter to byjus but till date I havnt received my money. From last one month I had called and mailed byjus so many times and they replied me that your request is on priority and resolved soon. I don't understand why byjus is not refunding my money. Very unprofessional behavior from byjus. My registered email id is gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com and my order I'd is SO- [protected].
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Same issue with me..15 days trial period is just a scam.. They trap parents and their hard earn money.

Respected Sir
                        I, SHIKHA CHANDRA mother of Advik Chandra had taken a Byju's course (Class 6th standard CBSE Board) by Mr Abhishek Mishra on 16th October 2022. They Promised me after teaching of 15 days (Trial period) you can decided to further wanted this course or not. Now my son is not able to understand the pattern of their teaching. So, we asked these people to cancel the course on . I even emailed to cancellation and support team...

We have purchased a Byju's Learn Station for my daughter with curriculam of 1 to 5 class in 2021 .

Now, it is not showing Byju's app on Tab, i have been complaining about the same for past many months. Everytime I am asked that Technical team will call back but never receive any call from Technical support team.

It's a high time now.
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We took byjus course on 6th of October and after 2 classes we requested for cancellation and we also sent email to byjus through byjus cancellation . I have made several calls and sent several mails for a month now and they are harassing us and saying your cancellation is in process and no money will be deducted but they have deducted EMI on 5 of November . This is illegal and it's our hard earn money. We want our trial money and course money back 59000/- and 5000/- asap. We have applied for cancellation within 15 days and byjus is still not responding.
                          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I joined the BYJUS online tuition in the month of Aug2022. A counsellor from BYJUS named Nanak Pramanik came to my house and informed me that I could cancel the programme at any point of time if the services were not satisfactory. After 2 months of continuing the subscription I realised that I do not want to continue due to following reason.
                            1. Class timing offered was not suitable to adapt with our timing.
                            They are not provided...

I was cheated by byjus team, after taking IAS subscription for one year i didn't get any mentor support, I was harrased by byjus finance people.they called me everyday and irritating and sending lot of msgs...how can I achieve my goal without mental piece...i am trying to cancellation of byjus subscription from last two months but there is no response from their side, , , even I don't have money to pay the EMIs..even I urged the byjus support team I don't have money to pay ur emi I am a below middle class guy.i faced lot of consequences bcuz of poverty, but this harrasment from byjus is dangerous than poverty, , i paid rs9000..I want cancellation and cancel my loan...don't call me leave me alone and took ur product i don't need it... please cancel it...that byjus finance guy came for EMI money to my home.this is worst thing I have ever faced... please help me from this problem, even I can't sleep at nights bcuz of these guys eating my life...