BYJU's

New Delhi
K-40, Outer Circle, Opposite PVR Plaza, Connaught Place

Noida
C-101, Sector 2

3A, A Wing, 1st Floor, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, Matunga (W)

Chennai
3rd Floor, Sempurna Building, North Usman Road

Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Prime Plaza, Himayath Nagar

United Arab Emirates
More Ideas General Trading LLC, 301, Al Arif Business Bay, Opp. HSBC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
+971 4351 4995
+971 4358 0998
+971 4351 4998

The Kingdom Of Bahrain

Kensho Knowledge Solutions WLL, Office No. 119, Building 106, Al Ahli Club Complex, Road 20, Abdul Rahman Jassim Kanoo Avenue, Block 331, Zinj, Manama
+973 4351 4995
+973 4358 0998
+973 4351 4998

View More Information...

Good

BYJU's related photos (274)

BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

I have Byju subscription for my kid and due to some reasons, I am not able to continue paying. They did not inform me that...

Please cancel my Byjus course because we can't pay the Emi My home condition is poor .plz cancel my Byjus course

[Jan 20, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased one byjus product for my daughter in the month of may 2020 with loan. I then purchased 2 more products for my...

Sir I received the product on October 10th and the 15 days were over then I will say to every I am not pay the EMI because my home condition is poor and I am not pay the amount of EMi because we can't effort that but anyone not say anything or they were saying the products was not refund. plz do anything

[Jan 18, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm getting unnecessary calls from byju everyday regarding some product which I haven't taken... I've never ever used byju in my life and still getting calls regarding some product... I've told them it's a wrong number and to not call me anymore. I'm still being harassed each and every day unnecessarily.

[Jan 15, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was purchased the product in the month of September after paying Rs5000/- to the co. and after purchasing the same three installments have been paid amounting Rs.2333/-, In total Rs. 11000/- have been paid to the company/institution. Several times I requested to the executive of the institution to refund my amount as well as quit my child Aniket Anand from BYJUs. but till date mentor or sales person have not contact with me. I send the mail for byjus support team for refunding the amount but several persons talked with me on my request but they told refund is not possible because already two months is over but i am paying Rs.2333 per month emi. Now i don't want above product because I am not capable to pay Rs.2333/- per month emi and also there is no benefit from the institution.. They are cheater. Please cancel the application and refund the amount.

[Jan 12, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Bijuys counselor sold me the product without the complete details about the same. I have been following up on the same and have called several times for this since 2 weeks.

I need a call from someone who has the decision authority and resolve my issue for a product cancellation. No call required from the mentors.

Hussain

[Jan 11, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sd card got corrupted 10 days ago. I have issued complaint regarding this and then it is being told that i will receive...

Byju's cheated me about wrong course. They told me that there will be classes 3 times a week, and i went to buy the course. But after buying, they say i have enrolled for just some material and not for the classes, and i have to pay again for the classes.

When I start the byju's premium app in tab given by the byju's it showed like this
              Missing SD CARD
              please insert byju's SD card into the SD card slot
              Error no 2002

[Jan 10, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Where should I get the solution

I have purchased byjus before three months and I received a tablet without the ias app or video content so I have sent a cancellation request through email and by calling so they told me that they have initiated the cancellation but after three month they have told me that they cannot cancel it after three month but I raised the cancellation request within 10 days of receiving the product so I want complete cancellation and refund.

[Jan 08, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not been using any of the paid BYJUs services. I remember discussing about the services and understanding how much...

I purchase the product now in trial period i want to cancel the product, i tried to contact customer care for cancellations but no one answer, already i sent mail also.
                  order number-SO-[protected].
                  Invoice date-31-Dec-2020
                  Invoice serial no-TIKA[protected].
                  Cancel my account

[Jan 07, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir / medum
                    I have not interested in puc so
                    Next year I want join deploma .
                    Your course is good it is not useful to me now .
                    Please cancel my EMI

[Jan 06, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I requested for cancellation process within trial period but it's now more than two months completed still no response from...

I have placed an order with byjus and cancelled it later after a couple of days because my child moved to a different city with a different coaching institute and hence cannot study from Byjus
                      And I wanted to return the Byjus product because my child wasn't available later.
                      On thousands of calls and mails to the cancellation team of BYJUS they haven't yet cancelled my product and it's been 2 months now since I am trying to cancel.
                      If nothing further happens in a week I will file a police complaint against the same.

[Jan 04, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NOT GOT THE CLASS V BOOKS TILL DATE IN THIS ACADEMIC YEARlost sd card containing class four to class 8 the LENOVO tablet given is not charging not couriered the books of class v from last 8 month i am complaining but [protected] had sold us the course but is not coperating with us then i called in [protected] he is taking the same line of course as his predator. Ameesha sahoo staying IN AGRA uttar pradesh the BYJUS authority of AGRA not responding so help us GOD almighty and bless BYJUS

[Jan 02, 2021] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the byju's 2 year ias tablet course which cost 65000 and I have 3000 and 2000 and after they have processed my...
                          Its after enroll service regarding any technical help with tablet is pathetic.
                          They will say everytime to call back...

I have deposited Rs.5000/-(Rupees Five Thousand) only in their (Byju's online study for class 11 for my daughter Ms.Tanvi Singh) account as an advance to test their trial but they are not providing study material.Moreover, they are asking us to deposit the remaining amount of Rs.55000/- (Rupees Fifty Five Thousand) only which I have have denied because the they have betrayed from their word of trial.It was only after our satisfaction that we had to send the 55000/- amount.

The transaction Ref No.is IRO1447852 dt.[protected] made in the name of Tanvi Singh.
                          Regd mobile no is my wife's no-[protected].
                          Email Id- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Rgds.,
                          Anup Kumar (Tanvi Singh's father)

[Dec 25, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.