India Post — Delivery of international post

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 rajat1111
I sent some very important documents from UK to Faridabad(Haryana), India on 1st Feb 2017. The UK Post office has confirmed that it has left the UK on 3rd Feb 2017 and it should have reached India in a maximum of 5 to 7 working days i.e. by 10th Feb 2017. The tracking status shows that it is headed towards Delhi Foreign Post Office. The tracking number is RU[protected]GB and I have also registered a complaint with Indian Post Office with Complaint Number - [protected]. I would really appreciate if this can be looked in Urgently as I have very crucial documents in the package.

[Feb 21, 2017] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Parcel Despatched for Ghaziabad from Palam TMO and after that no further updates about it. It has been stuck since 16th of feb if it would not reached it's place my admission form would be rejected by the university so please help my consignment no:-EJ[protected]IN
And :-EJ47938506IN. To contact my email:[email protected]

Rajnandagaon post office not taking any action in my NSC to transfer to my place Bhuta, Bareilly, UP. Bhuta post master send a registered post to rajnandagaon.
RU[protected]IN.But they didn't reply anything.
Please try to transfer the NSC to Bhuta.
Dr.Satish Kumar Panda. M.D.
Dr.Surabhi Mishra.