Indian Bank — regarding fraudulent withdrawal of money from my bank account accounted in indian bank with a/c no.- [protected].

490 sector 17 A housing board colony, Gurgaon, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Hansika Gaur on Apr 12, 2019
Subject - regarding fraudulent withdrawal of money from my bank account accounted in indian bank with a/c no.- [protected].

Respected sir,
It is to submit the complaint against the fraudulent transactions happened in my subjected account on 8th and 9 th april 2019 amounting rs. 1, 80, 000/- without my knowledge /consent.

Sadly to be informed that on 2nd april 2019 my husband shri sushil kumar kethwalia who was the co applicant in this bank account has been expired due to heart attack and my whole family is under financial crisis due to sudden demise of my husband.

In between this sad period of time, this fraud has happened and my whole family is disturbed and shocked.

I have sent my complaint in the branch of indian bank located in gurgaon. Also my daughter have raised the complaint in nearest cyber cell, sector 43, gurgaon for which fir copy is enclosed along with the transaction statement.

However, i have sent a complaint online on rbi and indian bank grievances cell, but have not received any satisfactory reply. They are just giving unnecessary excuses to delay the matter.

I am raising this complaint to you as me and my family is suffering a lot as that money was only my savings till date and after my husband i need to take care of my family.

Many things needs to be done as of now to submit the death certificates in all the departments and various official work need to be done but we do not have single penny in our hand.

I request you to kindly help me in this regard and provide me a solution in this matter.

Investigation is being done from banks end and police personnel's. They are also replying properly and sometimes talk in harsh language. We are going in bank and cyber cell to ask for the status but not getting any proper revert.

I have being now tired of visiting the bank and cyber cell as my health is also well and i am so much mentally disturbed and depressed due to sudden demise of my husband and money loss.

Please resolve this issue in short period of time so that i can proceed further for the regular formalities which needs to be done in regards with my husband.

I have the empathy and trust, hence i hope i will receive the revert as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Vimla kumari

[Apr 13, 2019] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

No one has contacted me yet for this.
How much time will it take to transfer back my money in my account.
Fraud bank

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014
    Indian Bank - regarding fraudulent withdrawal of money from my bank account accounted in indian bank with a/c no.- 6517840496.