Indian Oil Corporation — Complaint against distributor

Cherpulassery, Kerala, India
 Jinesh KT
Hello, Indian Agency Name: AMEEN GAS AGENCIES, SHORANNUR, PALAKKAD KERALA [PH NOS:[protected], 2223696, 2222128]. I have Booked to refill Cylinder on or before 15th Nov 2013 (not sure the exact date) to this agency and we have received an information on last week, after lots of calls to the agency, that the filled cylinder will be delivered on 10th Jan 2014. No one came on that day!!! When i called today, the information what i received was, they came to my home for cylinder delivery, but no one was there on that time... And they will come only on next week so that delivery will be on next week only Due to some personal tragedy happened in my home, everyone is there in my home all the time (from last two weeks) including my relatives!!! Its too hard for us to contact them first of all. All of their Phone numbers (mentioned above) are busy always and when it rings, no one will pick it. Once in a blue moon they will pick the call and give some stupid excuses or they will ask us to call them after sometime. Kindly let me know, is there any responsible person i can contact to resolve this issue on urgent basis. My Customer No: 46923 Thank you. Jinesh KT (On Behalf of Goguldas PK) +91 [protected] (Chennai) +91 [protected] (Kerala)
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0