Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — didn't receive my gas cylinder from sri vishnu indane gas agency bangalore

U K_123 on Mar 6, 2018
I booked my gas cylinder on 26th feb 2018 and i got a cash memo and otp on 1st of march. The gas cylinder delivery person whose name is satish ([protected]) who is working in sri vishnu indane gasagency kadugodi bangalore 560067 didnt deliever my cylinder yet and on 2nd march he came to my apartment and told to security guard that he will be coming in another 10 mins and lets ready with docs for cylinder and money. I waited for more than half an hour and then left and he didn;'t came till now. I guess these guys are doing some fraud with the customer and selling the cylinder in black. I tried to contact to agency but their number does not work.

Can you check on those people. Please take an immediate action on this agency.

[Mar 06, 2018] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - didn't receive my gas cylinder from sri vishnu indane gas agency bangalore