Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — gas connection got closed but deposit amount still not refunded

Mourya Teja Indane Gas Agency, No.125/6, Tavarekere Main Road, BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore - 560029, Near Tavarekere Bus Stop, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Shyamla Kumari on Jul 5, 2019

I took gas connection one year back from "mourya teja indane gas agency" and due to some personal reasons i had to leave bangalore so i had to close the connection.

I requested for closing gas connection, in first week of may 2019 and they closed it and after checking for deposit amount for two gas cylinders they said that it will be refunded in 4 to 5 working days.
I waited but didn't get deposit amount back. I have called them more than 30 times to remind them that i have still not get deposit amount and everytime they give an excuse that it will get refunded in few days.
It's been more than 2 months and i still have not received the deposit amount.

One time when i called them, then they said that they have refunded the amount and the name which they mentioned and account number was someone else name, not my name and was not my account details.
If required i can even provide my bank statements to prove that deposit amount is not refunded yet.

It is really frustrating now to call them and in return either they don't pick call or give an excuse to wait for few days.

I am attaching the gas connection termination form which i received while closing the connection.
Consumer number is[protected][protected]).

Kindly take required action.
Kindly let me know when will i get my deposit amount back for two cylinders?

Here is the address of gas connection provider.
Mourya teja indane gas agency, no.125/6, tavarekere main road, btm layout 1st stage, bangalore - 560029, near tavarekere bus stop

gas connection got closed but deposit amount still not refunded

[Jul 07, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shyamla Kumari, Jul 16, 2019

May i know what is the status of the complaint which i raised?

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - gas connection got closed but deposit amount still not refunded