[Resolved]  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Received delivery messages without delivery of gas cylinder

I booked cylinder in morning on 30th July, and made payment so that the cylinder can be delivered on time but same did not happen. I got delivery messages that the cylinder has been delivered but I haven't received cylinder when I called on Ivr no. I got number for complaining about mishappening when I called the candidate from that side told me that number is wrong. You people encourage to pay online if it will happen how can a customer prefer to pay online. Agency name is Jaswant nagar Indane district Etawah pin no. 206245 my contact no. [protected] please resolve my problem soon.

First I reacieved message when I booked: Order for Cons No [protected] is registered with Ref No.[protected].Refill delivery ETA:1 days. After some time I received: Your cyl is delivered with invoice no.[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2020
Company didn't take any step to resolve my complaint.

[Jul 30, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone