Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Unethical behaviour and scam

Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
 ranjan 12345
Sir
On 25 Sep 2016, I, Ranjan Poddar went to Rajputana Automobiles, IOC dealer at Ratanada Market circle, Jodhpur, for filling petrol in my two wheeler (scanned copy of bill attached). I requested politely to the employee filling the petrol to lock the device but he did not pay heed to my request. Instead he argued that it is all the same and continued to fill petrol with hand pressure insteading of locking which should be the correct practice for refilling petrol. After he was finished with refilling he continued to argue and when I asked for the complain register he rudely showed me the door to the office. As I entered the office and asked for the register the other employees present there refused to give me the register stating that theregister is held by the manager and complaint can only be lodged if manager is present and feels so. Sir, it is an earnest request on my part that a surprise check may please be carried out to verify if I am falsely stating the grievance. I am not the only one who has been harrassed in this fashion. It is a regular practice and since most people donot know what to do they get away with their illegal practice.

Unethical behaviour and scam

[Sep 29, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0