[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Unethical behaviour - pune

Mulashi, Maharashtra, India
 mtechpsp
I had visited indane gas center in hinjewadi pune for fresh gas connection. The lady at the counter said its mandatory to take a gas stow with connection. I said i already have stow so she said you have to take other 2 things from rack which has pan, cooker, etc. I said i want only gas connection and she refused completely.
Kindly make a note and please take some action.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2016

[May 17, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response, May 30, 2016
We have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account. IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply in a structured manner. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us. Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

Comments

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Gas not deliver

Cash memo [protected] generated for booking no. 202925, shall be delivered shortly.Ensure pre-delivery check while receiving refills sms resived but gas not deliver IOC [protected] CX13878275 k.kumar [protected]

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Non receipt of subsidy

TAPAS BISWAS . Indane Gas consumer no. 03310 with Bankura Gas Distributor. Bankura . (W.B.).722102 Subsidy has been stopped.

Indane — Lost my pass

Lost my pass what i do

Indane Gas Agency — Delay in delivery/ jeevan gas agency villivakkam chennai 600049 tamilnadu

I booked on 06/09/15 ref no247486 and consumer no 22971 today iasked d/boys they said door was locked my wife was at home only, again call the agency tell problem so kindly tell what is procedure or again ihave to rebook

Indane — Give it up subsidy

Dear sir, My name is jeevan lal my consumer no. Is 19148 . by mistaken i pressed 0 while booking my cylinder and umwantedly my subsidy has been given so i want u to rectify my mistake . Thankyou

Indane — Gas Cylinder

सिलिंडर घर पर डिलिवरी नहीं की जाती।

IOCL — Battery damaged

Battery damaged of petrol machine serial number 10cc0313v

IOCL — Not credited subcd in bank a/c

Con no [protected] subedar Ks santhosh . SBI ac no [protected], adhaar no[protected] has been also linked with bank and golden arrow gas agency ferozepur can't. Subcd not found credited in a/c. Please do needful

Indian Oil Corporation — Cylinder not delivered

Cash memo [protected] generated for booking no.373078 on[protected] . But delivery of the cylinder has not been done till today. My gas connection no. E-01121. DEALER- EAGLE GAS SERVICE CANTT.FAIZABAD.224001

Indane Gas — Not found subsidy

Seven cylinder receive from Jan 2015 but not found subsidy

Indane — Gas cylinder leakage

There is leak cylinder given on Lokmani joshi(10700) L-39, gali no. - 5 Shivaji Marg, Ghonda, Shahdara, Delhi-53. I had already comp. on registered no. but no person come for change it. plesae take it prorr basis it is an emergency

IOCL — Leaking lpg

I m mukund kumar jha my consumer no cx8107128 my indane agency name varadan gas agency noida gautum budh nagar. Sir i deliverd a cylinder today then i came home but cylinder was leaking continuously so please sort out our complain.

Indian Oil Gas Company — They Are asking to Rental Agreement for Change Gas Address

One Of the Dealer BR GAS Agency (Chandanagar, Hyderabad, telangana) asking to the rental Agreement for Changing Gas Consumer address.

Indane — ABOUT LPG SUBSIDY.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY LPG SUBSIDY IN MY ACCOUNT FOR LAST WEEK CYLINDER DELIVERY. MY I.D. NO. IS[protected].

Indane — Not wait gas cylinder

Delivery boys not wait to gas cylinder I tell him please wait my in dean gas cylinder but he refused me & cylinder have not perfect wait. Please check this point...my consumer I'd R00118

Indane — Refund of subsidy

CS NO:7924 AADHAR NO:[protected] MOBILE NO:[protected]

Indian Oil Corporation — Hues delay gas delivery

I have booked my gas refilling on 25.06.2015 and generated booking no. 209297 and cash memo no. [protected] but at present we do not receipt any gas refill cylinder from your end. Nilmoni Das, Castomer I.D No[protected]

Indane — no door delivery

no door delivery of gas cylinder

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - Unethical behaviour - pune