Indian Overseas Bank — I am complaining that my refunded money not credited yet

Rajpura, Patiala District, Punjab, India
 1810992416 on Feb 11, 2019
Sir, as i am booking train tickets through paytm using my iob debit card. I tried it 2 times. So both of times transaction got failed and money got deducted from my account. I talked to paytm customer care they told that they refund the money to iob, now iob is responsible to credit money. So i need money urgently so plz as soon as possible credit it to my account.

I am complaining that my refunded money not credited yet

[Feb 12, 2019] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 1810992416, Feb 11, 2019
Sir, as I am booking train tickets through paytm using my iob debit card. I tried it 2 times. So both of times transaction got failed and money got deducted from my account. I talked to paytm customer care they told that they refund the money to iob, now iob is responsible to credit money.

My account number: [protected]