[Resolved]  Indian Post — Complaint of Post Man

Sir, we have regretfully says that the post man of our Area have not perform their duty at time because we have not receiving mail from last three month. i am a CA student and various letters and others periodical are coming from our institute but, due to negligence of post man we have not received them when asked from the post man of our area then he said "me kuch nhi kar sakta mere pe work load jayda hai isliye apki daak nhi la sakta". please check the problem and kindly try for resolving the same. Applicant Praveen Dounderiya C/o- Brijmohan Pathak Jwala ka pura, M.L.B. colony Padav, Gwalior 474002 Gwalior (M.P.)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
My Complaint is resolve in Effective manner by the post office department . further i take back our complaint because i have received our mails in effective manner

[Jul 30, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Respected,
I m Shamim on sunday 11oct 2015 postman came on my house with new ration card. He said to me give Rs 50 for receiver it. I didnot give him . He didnot give me my ration Card.
Please Do the needful and post my ration card. My Post office is Jahangir Puri post office.

Shamim Ahmed