[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — e ticket cancelled but no refund credited to bank account

Chinsurah, West Bengal, India
 anirbansadhu on Aug 3, 2019
Please note that, i have booked 2 nos. Rail ticket through irctc website on 31.03.2019 and paid by upi and deducted the money of rs 860/- and 570/- from my boi account vide pnr: [protected] transaction id: [protected] and pnr: [protected] transaction id: [protected] and.
Also note, on 06/07/2019 i have cancelled the same ticket and on 07.07.2019 irctc refund the amount of rs. 640/- vide refund id [protected] and rs. 510/- vide refund id [protected] by same payment gateway but, till now no amount has been credited to my account. I emailed to [protected]@irctc.co.in several time for my refund vide irctc ticket id: 4486187, 4486209, 4502628, 4520908 but on 23.07.2017 irctc furnished me the below mentioned refund transaction details.
Date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:06-jul-2019
Refund processing date:16-jul-2019
1) refund amount:640.0 refund reference no:rev_[protected]
2) refund amount:510.0 refund reference no:rev_[protected]
Payment option used : pay using bhim (Powered by axis bank) also accepts upi

With the above details, i request your good self to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest for getting my refund amount.

Thanks & regards,
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2019
Refund credited on 30.08.2019.

[Aug 04, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anirbansadhu, Aug 19, 2019
Till date I have not received any refund. Kindly look into the matter
Updated by anirbansadhu, Aug 19, 2019
I am visit my bank branch with your refund reference details but they are unable to help me and told that wait for refund or further contact with IRCTC for my refund.
Kindly furnished me the details of Refund Transaction to submit my banker.

Comments

Hi, we request you to liaise up with account holding bank for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
anirbansadhu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 11, 2019
anirbansadhu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 14, 2019
anirbansadhu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2019
Kindly furnished me the details of Refund Transaction to submit my banker.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - e ticket cancelled but no refund credited to bank account