[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — fraud interview call letter

I got an interview call letter via email on 29th january 2019.
The recruiter name was mr. Alok saxena (Designated as hr in indigo) with contact no. [protected], email - [protected]@hrgoindigo.in
Asking me to refundable secuirity deposit amount rs.9650 in canara or punjab national bank and only after that i would get my job letter, flights tickets.

Reason of doubt
1. Provided email do not exist.
2. Security deposit in his name and not in name of company.
3. I checked all the hr leads in indigo, no person in his name.
4. Called coorporate office of indigo and confirmed.
5. The person is calling me multiple time asking me to deposit money as soon as possible.
fraud interview call letter
fraud interview call letter
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2019 Hi Somya,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndIGo