Indigo Airlines — Indigo flight monopoly boarding pass not issued.

This is to say that today my go indigo flight no 6e pnr N874GS which was on 13:05 pm in the afternoon, in the name of Devkant Verma, I was not allowed to check in and board my flight inspite of reaching well before 45 minutes at the airport, the ground duty People didn't cooperated with me and did not given me manual checking also, I don't know why they did not allowed me, I have been harassed and bluffed by indigo airlines kindly refund my money otherwise i have to knock the door of consumer court and forward my greiviences to aviation ministry also the you people are doing monopoly also I have doubt n my mind that either the flight was overbooked by default.i am attaching my ticket along with this mail so due to this inconvenience I have booked again next flight from air India at 5:35 today itself, I m looking forward for your prompt response and want my money refund which is again paid by me.

Devkant Verma
Mob:[protected]
Indigo flight monopoly boarding pass not issued.
Indigo flight monopoly boarding pass not issued.

IndiGo