[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — indigo service

329 msr nagar mathikere bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Samridh31 on Apr 21, 2019
I checked in on time got the boarding pass and i reached the gate 5 mins before departure because in security checked they all messed up ...and wasted my time...i requested the indigo customer support to give the next flight ticket..and they charged 1500 per ticket...even thought i was not my fault then also they charged...i want the details of the payment they took from me...

indigo service
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 21, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
HI,

We understand missing a flight could be upsetting. However, to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone, we have to follow certain protocols like closing the boarding gate before 25 mins of flight departure. Sadly, you had reported at 1117 hrs for a flight scheduled to depart at 1125hrs. Hence, we were unable to allow you onboard.
Further, to make it as hassle-free for you as possible our airport team put you on the next available flight, at a nominal charge INR 1500 charges, which was accepted by you. We hope for your understanding.

Team IndiGo

Comments

To the anonymoys author.

Such text is not a public complaint, but gossips of the user: no evidence of the a passenger is presented. For futher action, you can use the web link. Reading takes 1 minute.

Option 1: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/make-my-trip-refusal-to-refund-money-and-cheat...

Time limit for the action: 10 days following the checkin of the flight on 21 April 2019.

Option 2:
Learn from other professionals before making the action in future.
Forget about the incident and paid amount.

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
Aryan engineers Ltd
for request with documents use email:
aryan(at)vivaldi.net