Indigo Airlines — loss of ear phone

Flat 316 SMS Lake View,, Ukkadam-Perur Bypass Road, Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rajavel Kamatchi on Jun 12, 2019
Date 12 06 19

I have traveled from Chennai - Hyderabad - Raipur by Indigo flight 6E 624 on 6th June. My seat number was 28 D and I have left my Ear phone (Bluetooth Make BEAT) in the seat bag of 27 D. I have sent a complaint to customer.relations on 6th june aon reaching Raipur.

Meanwhile, when I contacted [protected] on 9th June, one Mr.Chaitanya made efforts and located the Earphone. At my request, they have agreed to send the Earphone to hometown Coimbatore on 10th morning flight and I was asked to collect the Earphone from Coimbatore Airport. When I visited and enquired at the coimbatore Airport on 10th June, it was not sent. I again contacted Hyderabad office on 11th June and after taking all the details, they agreed to send the Earphone on 12th June 2019. They have asked me to show the Boarding Pass to collect the Earphone. Till now, whenever I contact the Hyderabad indigo office, they patiently listen and inform me the Earphone is available. But the item has not been sent to Coimbatore Airport. The customer relations response is not satisfied.

Date of the incident : 06 06 19
PNR Number IEW1JP
Seat Number - 28 D
Sector : Chennai - Hyderabad
Earphone Make : BEAT ( bluetooth)
Colour : Blue

I seek your intervention and send it to Coimbatore Airport with a message so that I can go and collect.

Your early response will be appreciated.

warm regards

Rajavel K
Retd AGM-BHEL
Coimbatore
Mobile : [protected]

[Jun 12, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Hi Rajavel

We’ll have to connect with our respective departments to get this checked. Please allow us some time.

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Hi Rajavel,

We are trying to locate your earphones, however, it is taking longer than usual. We request you to share more details/ description of the earphones via private message.

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hi Rajavel,

As checked with the concerned department no similar earphones were found in lost objects.

Indigo Airlines - loss of ear phone