Indigo Airlines — not providing meals although money is paid

sreeharshamuram on Jan 23, 2020

I would like to get in to your notice which my mother faced issue while travelling with indigo airlines from kuwait to chennai on 13th jan 2020.

I am the one who purchased the ticket with meals, but they took the coupon from her and give an smoked almonds of small packets, not even a glass of water.

I have already contacted the airline, which they said they did investigation and asking about the meal coupon trying to dilute the issue by giving all wrong information

[Jan 23, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 26, 2020

We would like to look into this. Please send us PNR number of the passenger so we may look into it.

Updated by sreeharshamuram, Jan 26, 2020

This is my PNR Number Q15FPM.
I got an Email from this [protected]@gmail.com email asking about PNR Number & Local Phone number, I give Mine. I got a call from this number +91 [protected] Where he is saying He will send back my ticket money, For that I need Google Pay atleast 10000/- Rs to be there in my google pay account.

Pls let me know whether this is from consumer complaints or any other source.

Sreeharsha.M
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2020

we understand your concern and one of our representatives will contact you on your registered contact details shortly.

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2020

We tried to contact you multiple times however could speak with you. Please share a convenient time so we may connect.

Updated by sreeharshamuram, Feb 18, 2020
Dear Indigo Team,

I haven't Receive any call from you guys.
I contacted through social media channel also they are also saying give us the suitable time, but for me Im getting remaining all calls Except From Indigo, Verifying my accounts with my number itself.

Here itself I can see your response with your travellers, poor service.

You can contact any time after 5 pm Kuwait standard time my number is +[protected].

Sreeharsha.M