Indihomejobs — fake data entry work

Prasad00 on May 2, 2019
Www.indihomejobs.com is a fake website.
It says it will provide data entry job.
But it does not provides any. I depostited 50rs to this site. And it never replies back.
Its contact number is [protected].
They dont recieve my call.
I try all the time to call them.
They do not provide any work
Nor they recieve my call.
I deposited my money one month ago.
They dont recieve my call

Comments

Yes Indihomejobs.com is fraud site.
It's making money with small ammount of frauds
PLEASE DO NOT Fall For Such frauds who give money for easy tasks.
My friend tried it before 1 month and he lost his 80rs.
Even its not big amount for one person.
The site say to post job ads on job providing platforms and thats how it making money from big crawd which creating very much wealth for them.

Please Dont do such things Dear fraudsters
Everyone who believes in you are from poor backgrounds they not afford this.

Please Know the meaning Of guilt fraudsters
SHAME ON ALL THE FRAUDSTERS
Asking us to post Ads in JOb websites and asking money for it
mee, too. i also paid 77/- to their paytm account and they didnt even reply. they sent me package of guidelines which say to promote this company in different websites in 10 different website for the verification purpose. And i did as they said but they didnt even give me a job or replied me back. its 100% fake site. please t use or register in it simply waste of time..
Thanks for the information.

I just paid Rs.77/- thru PAYTM. and they sent me package to upload their ads on various sites.

i will go an remove the ads
Indihomejobs.com is a digital beggars, fake, cheater, fraud website. They take money from you and will disappear. They say they will give jobs and after they get the payment they will just vanish. They ask to pay only Rs. 77 for lifetime registration. Once money is paid, they will ask us to circulate their ads on 10 different sites using our mail ID and mobile number. Once its done, they won't give any jobs. These are new kind of digital beggars. Instead they can go to some railway platform and beg rather than cheating.

Indihomejobs - fake data entry work

Company:Indihomejobs