Infibeam — cancel order and refunds

Pronoy borah on Jul 18, 2018
Sir as i have order a product in infibeam (order id[protected] on 12th of june but its shipments is not done as there promised date is 16th. So i want to cancel the order and want my refund back. As they charged money before delivery through credit card. When i call there customer service they told that they havent got any confirmation from there team due to which shipments is not done. When i told them to cancel the order and refund my money back they not paying any attention of my refund and cancellation. So please help me to get my refund money of RS 9568 rupess back. As i am a student these money is my savings money which took 1 and half year for me to save that amount. Hope you will help me to get my money back. I am very disappointed so sir please help me..

cancel order and refunds

[Jul 19, 2018] Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 19, 2018
I have ordered a f&d t400x floor standing speaker from infibeam.com on 12th july 2018 and paid RS 9568 via debit card and i was provided order id 20973972 and sub order id 30707950.
I have contacted them regarding the shipments of the product 16th july. When i call them on 17th july for shipments of the product they told that there team haven't receive any confirmation of the order due to which shipments are not dane by them.
I contacted them on 17th and 18th july by telephonic to cancel my order and refund my money back. But they are not paying any attention to my calls and my saying words.
They are not canceling my order and refunding the money back.
Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 19, 2018
I have ordered a product from infibeam.com on 12th of july 2018 and paid RS 9569 via debit card and i was provided order id 20973972 and sub order 30707950.
I have contacted them regarding the shipments of the product which should be done in 16th of july 2018 but they told that there team haven't receive any confirmation due to which shipments will not done by them. I contacted them on 18th july by telephonic to cancel my order and refund the money.
They are not refunding the money back. So please sir help me to get myrefund money back.
Infibeam Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
Dear customer,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards to the cancellation of the order ID:20973972. Your order has been canceled on your request and refund has been initiated. Once order cancellation has been completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.

Hope the above information is useful.
Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 20, 2018
Already my order has been cancelled and i got a confirmation email also. So please refund the money back as soon as possible.

Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 20, 2018
Yesterday at 7.06 pm a call came to me from infibeam customer service and have taken my atm card details for refunding the money. He said my refund will be given back to me on today. Lets see what hapoens.
Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 20, 2018
I have ordered a floor standing home theatre from infibeam on 12th july order id 20973972 and sub order id 30707950. Due to my request Infibeam had cancelled the order as its shipments is late. I already got a email of my order cancelled. But they are not refunding. yesterday a call came to me from infibeam at 7.06 pm (19th july) and told my refund will be given back on today itself after few minutes. And had taken my debit card details for refunding purpose. Bt till now (20th july) no refund had done from them.
They are not refunding the money back.
Updated by Pronoy borah, Jul 22, 2018
Thanks infibeam as the company refund the money back today...
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+1 425 279 3741 [USA]
    9th Floor, A-Wing, Gopal Palace, Nehrunagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015
    Infibeam - cancel order and refunds