Infibeam

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Infibeam related photos (198)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Infibeam Photos

Infibeam Complaints & Reviews

Ccavenue is one of best fraud company, nobody is responsible for the transactions.

I have received money from...
I have order one designer kurti 144 but received in damage one sharee my order number : 33983. Total amount 452.00 rs he is...

Consumer complaints logo

Messages
Notifications
Sign out
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Online ShoppingInfibeam order id 21264166...power bank
Infibeam — order id 21264166...power bank

308 tru air force mundra road bhuj, Bhuj, Kutch District, Gujarat, India
Sa SANTOSH CHAMOLI on Mar 26, 2019
Mark as Resolved

Sir i ordered a power bank from infibeam thorugh online in jaunary 19...payment had been done online also... my order id is 21264166...i checked from infibeam customers many time but my order was not tracked exactly wher it was... and now i checked on 26 mar 19 from infibeam customer care, they told that this product is being delivered to me on 15 mar 19...but till now i did not get my order...please check that to whom the company has given my product without my permission...thanx

Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My parcel should be delivered by yesterday but it is showing that it has made an attemp to deliver but due to incomplete address it was shipped with book my packet[protected] is my AWB number but its has not been called once to my number I need the parcel and it is much more important to me

May 8, 2019

Dear Santosh,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, our logistics team is currently checking with the courier partner for proof of delivery. We will be getting back to you with the update very soon.

Ranjit
    Apr 04, 2019
    Dear Santosh,

As per the update received from courier team, the courier partner is failed to provide a valid proof of delivery in given time line and therefore, we have initiated refund of Rs.924 on 04-Apr-2019 from our end. However, it may take up to 5-7 working days to get reflected in the source account.

Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Infibeam.com

Please refer to the tracking id number as given in the subject line. The consignment is supposed to have...

My order id is 30966890 was shipped via sme essled_surface with tracking id[protected].
      There was a gift (I guess tv) send to us by asian paints to be delivered to panchali & hardware in ghorasahan, bihar.
      Few days (3-4) back, i received a call from the delivery person to collect the delivery from motihari which is 50km away from our place.
      I asked him to deliver it at our shop as that was the address mentioned on the package but he denied saying that they do not deliver it here.
      But we did receive delivery earlier.
      I received message that shipment has been delivered but it i didn't receive it.

I would like, if the delivery is tracked and we receive it as early as possible and strict action to be taken for the delivery partner to be rude and not deliver the delivery on time.
      Jan 25, 2019

Hello sir

I have by mistake ordered something else instead of something else and i need to cancel the order my order id is 21244392, when i called them to cancel in just half and hour to cancle order they were denying me saying its international shipping but in product page i checked no where it is mentioned and they just want to keep money help me please on that to cancel my order and refund my money 17000 is big amount for middle class what my family will eat if they will not retunrn my money and cancel order
        Feb 11, 2019
        Jan 09, 2019

Jan 11, 2019
        Dear customer,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards to the cancellation of the order ID:21244392. Your order has been processed for cancellation on your request and refund has been initiated. Once order cancellation has been completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.

Hope the above information is useful.

I had placed an order for two books and received the wrong books instead. When I asked for a refund, the infibeam complaint cell asked for pictures of the wrong book, invoices and packaging which I promptly emailed to them. Now, they are claiming they cannot refund my money because "tags" are missing. I would like to clearly state that when I received these wrong books they did NOT have any tag on them. Why should the consumer be penalized for the incompetency of a fraudulent company like Infibeam. Firstly, they have the audacity to ship wrong products and secondly, they refuse to process the refund based on tags which were not shipped to me. From where do they expect me to magically get these "tags" from?
          Jan 30, 2019
          Dec 20, 2018

Dec 27, 2018
          Dear, Customer

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide the order id for the order placed on infibeam.

I have ordered a sony xb 20 but instead of that i have received some local speaker not even worth the money i have paid... I have been try calling you guys but your number are wrong on the site... And even after mailing you yesterday no response i have been getting... Either send me sony xb 20 portable speaker or refund me my money.

Please look into it and resolve my problem.
            Nov 22, 2018
            Oct 13, 2018

Oct 22, 2018
            Dear, Customer

I had oredered an rbi xam guide on 16th july from infabeam.till now i havnt recieved any infomtion with my product.nxt week...
              Sir as i have order a product in infibeam (order id[protected] on 12th of june but its shipments is not done as there promised...

I have ordered air conditioner from infibeam on 9th june 2018 and paid rs 30513.00 via net banking and i was provided order id 20847417 and sub order id 30578662.

I have contacted them regarding the shipment of the product 14th june 2018 but they asked me to grant 2-3 days more to fulfill the shipment.
              I contacted them again on 18th june 2018 to cancel my order and refund my money back.

They are not refunding the money back
              Jun 27, 2018
              Company cancelled the order and refund the money back
              Jun 21, 2018

Jun 23, 2018
              Dear Customer,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your order has been canceled and the refund has been issued.

I had ordered for book it cost is 899 Rupees. Order number is 20837892. They delayed it for one week.It is french language beginner book. I have got this in shabby condition it is worth less at all. It is 20 Rupees also higly charged for this book. I talked to the customer care return procedure product of infibeam instead of listening to me started arguing with me. He is making me relise I did the big mistake ordered from infibeam.
                I have been ordered before also but I never asked for return but this time full of worthless. I am regular customer of Snapdeal and Amazon. first time I tried infibeam it really disappointed me and untrusty. I would be thankful if they take my concern seriously instead of revert back to by giving silly excuses and argument.
                Jul 24, 2018

Jun 23, 2018
                Dear Customer,

As per telephonic conversation, we would like to let you know that return for satisfaction is not possible. Request you to please use the book.

I had ordered a kingston pen drive from infibeam. The price was better when compared to amazon. The shipping was delayed,...

I have purchased jabra eclipse wireless headset on jun 2, 2018 3:05:34 pm. You can see detail description in attached screenshot regarding order.

I purchased this product as a gift to give my friend on his birthday (16 jun 2018)

Infibeam support is very bad and they lie with product availability. The product was should deliver 11th of jun but infibeam did not deliver even they did not mail me about delays in product delivery. I called them and complained about this issue and they said product will be delivered on 16jun. No single mail received about out of stock of product.
                  My friends birthday gone still product is not received and yesterday they mail me about out of stock and they cancelled my order.

It's not about refund payment but it's about time valuation they do not understand time value.
                  Jul 23, 2018
                  Jun 18, 2018

Dear customer,

we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly provide the order id for your order placed on Infibeam.
                  Updated by neeraj2590
                  My Order Id is 20838908

They straight out ignored my complaints here. I am not going to rest this thing. This is not a cheap mouse to just ignore the replacement. I will keep posting complaints against infibeam until they reply.
                    Infibeam.com — logitech mx anywhere 2s mouse

Pradyuman Rathod on Apr 27, 2018 Mark as Resolved

Jun 11, 2018
                    May 06, 2018

Dear Customer,

We would like to let you know that return for a feature not available is not possible. Request you to check with Logitech whether they can help with middle button feature on the mouse.
                    Updated by Pradyuman Rathod
                    NO, its your fault. Infibeam's website should have clear specifications about the product. How am i supposed to know what this product contains, from the website i am buying from. YOu have to take it back

I got call and now they simply denied to accept the return. The product information on their page is incomplete and doesnt state any crucial information about the button configuration of the mouse, which is the only thing people need to know when buying a mouse. The guy on the call said its not my problem and you should know before buying. I dont know how the hell are they still operating. Fraud companies like this should have been closed by now. Please take action.
                      Jun 14, 2018
                      May 03, 2018

Updated by Pradyuman Rathod

I had subscribed overdrive magazine last year through infibeam but till date i haven't received my magazines on time and some editions were not delivered at all to me. On top of it i haven't received support from them despite of multiple complaints through mails. Their support at large failed to provide customer satisfaction.
                        For your reference i have attached some screenshots of the mail which i have with infibeam customer support.
                        In short i have wasted my money, and moreover i have wasted my precious time in complaints which they didn't care to help.
                        Please help me to how to take this case forward so that i can reimburse the loss which has been incurred due to their poor service.
                        Jun 13, 2018
                        Apr 29, 2018

May 03, 2018
                        Dear customer,

I ordered "logitech mx anywhere 2s" mouse from infibeam.com on 7th april, 2018 and they took 6 days to deliver through their pathetic logistics partner. After opening the package, i found out there is not middle click in the mouse. I work in 3d/cad softwares and therefore my work is such that it needs middle click 90% of the time. So, this mouse is useless for me and i immediately called their customer care cell and it wasnt available for full day. Next day i tried again to initiate a return. To my surprise, since i generally use amazon or flipkart... They asked for pictures of the product and to mail it. I was very bummed with this process but i sent it anyways since i thought maybe its an extra verification. Later, they called me back and asked me to take it to nearest service center to check. Why should i take it for repair, its not my job.in this highly competitive market this is really a very very bad customer service. They also asked for doa (Dead on arrival) certificate from service center. Turns out they cant provide it since it wasnt dead and couldnt repair it since it was sold by infibeam.com. Now i am stuck with a rs.5000 mouse. I will not tolerate this and continue to call and mail them until they refund my money.
                          Apr 29, 2018

Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have purchase by new Samsung j2 pro mobile in 5/11/2017 start time in mobile complete but its time in mobile problem by changing is lowest sholw i have solution in mobile

Hi i have ordered 4 orient fans. My order number is [protected]. I have ordered one month back. Trying to reach customer...