[Resolved]  Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — harmful incorrect cleaning material given to clean imax 3d glasses and seats had stains.

Visited r city inox paytm imax for aquaman 10.50 a. M. Show on 27 january 2019.

I always check my imax 3d glasses before using them. Just as last time i visited inox inorbit mall, the glasses were not clean. To that end i took c fold hand tissue to avoid argument to your employees and i didn't want to miss imax countdown. It looked like they were not cleaned in machine but just wiped with normal cloth as they still have something sticked on them. I would've taken photos but lights were dim at 3d glass counter.

When i told the female employee about glasses she gave me and my brother an insignia hand wet tissues packet which clearly states harmful if got into eyes.

Not only it's harmful to use wet tissues to clean glasses but also shows that employee had no knowledge of such material.
And she gave as if we should ourselves clean glasses. I told to get housekeeper. She come back without housekeeper. As we are getting late and miss countdown i went in without arguing with her.

Inside the seats we are given had had stains. Not only ours but following other seats in same row that is cl h14 h15. It looked like upholstery hasn't been done for some time.

In interval i told about seats stains to one of your employees in the lobby he said i'll send housekeeper in two minutes. They both never showed up till end of movie.

This is second time i have to complaint about imax 3d glasses and seat in inox r city paytm imax.

For these dificiency in services i want refund for the inconveniences caused and nuisance which would've caused us potential eye disease/infection/disorder/blindness.

I want the manager of this theater to investigate the matter and question the concerned female employee then call me with information on how to get my money back.

You can reach me at [protected] and [protected].

Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing INOX and appreciate the time taken to share valuable feedback. Please share your contact number /booking details we would like to speak to you. Regret the inconvenience caused.

Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Phone
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Address
    Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093