[Resolved]  Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — drunk in the theatre and my show was ruined

My family of 4 went to watch a movie at 9.40 pm inox theatre belgaum - modi and there was a drunk man with his friends in the theatre.
First he started hooting which is normal i guess and then he started commenting on every dialogue vivek oberoi started saying.
Not one word was heard by us as the drunk man was extremely loud and couldn’t hear anything properly.
It started to get more and more violent. The man had now started abusing loudly even with children in the theatre.
We called the security and told him.
He gave the man a warning to keep quite.
He was quite about 10 mins and then again he started.
A lot of people after us complained about it but the security guy did nothing.
The entire movie he kept commenting and giving such bad words we couldn’t even listen to.
We couldn’t watch the movie in peace.
After the movie we and many other people complained to mr. Gomes and he just stood there and said it’s an entertainment centre for everyone and we cannot remove anyone out of the theatre.
I complained to inox mumbai the next day and after a lot of days the main manager mr. Kumar called me, i told him that the money i wasted on the money i wanted it back by giving me my 4 tickets to the same movie.
He clearly refused it.
I think it is my right to entertainment and i have paid for it and deserve to see the movie in peace.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-01 16:45:12

[May 31, 2019] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response May 31, 2019
Dear Guest,

At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.

We would request that you let us know your contact details via email at [[protected]@inoxmovies.com] as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Phone
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Address
    Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093