[Resolved] Itzcash Card — monthly rental charges

Dehra, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Avinashsood on Apr 4, 2018
I have a swipe machine of paytivo tid no 4703415M company is deducting 402 rupees of monthly charges where i was not aware of this.kindly refund the charges of nov.dec.jan feb.march. and kindly tell the montjly charges of this.lot of time i have been called up customer care but no reply from there.at the time of purchasing agent told me thats this is free of monthly charges and they took the payment of 10000 of this machine.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2018

[Apr 05, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ItzCash Card Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018

Kindly provide us your contact no enabling us to speak with you regarding the query and arrange resolution for it.

For any other assistance, please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757. We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

Comments

[protected] Avinash
Avinashsood's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 7, 2018
9857983852 And lot of time I have speak to your customer care but they are not aware about this Ridiculous company does not know their charges.
Hi sir /madam recharge is not done but the dth company has deducted the my balance plz i requested refund my recharge amount rs 150.

601/602, 6th Floor, Jai Ambe CHS,Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Itzcash Card - monthly rental charges