Ixigo
Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India.

Ixigo Customer Care

Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India.

TwitterFacebookYoutube

Ms. Apoorva Harduley
Head of Product & Data Quality

View More Information...

Awesome

Ixigo related photos (882)

Ixigo Complaints & Reviews

AishAhuja1
My pnr no. Was [protected]. The ticket was in waiting list (Travel date 01-mar-2018, train no. 12810 hwh mumbai mail, from jalgaon to mumbai) which got cancelled since it was an e-ticket) after the chart was prepared. I got the mail from ixigo on 8th mar 2018 that they will refund me in next 5-7 business days.
But yet not received the refund.
Please do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed refund is already been initiated from our end. We have shared the refund details to your mail id.

For any other assistance feel free to write to [protected]@ixigo.com.

s900244
    Sir, i have generate a train ticket from ixigo train app but the ticket is not generate and my balanced is deducted my ixigo id ixitr [protected] so i[censored] really noticed this plss give my refund back.. I will be thankfull to u.. Its deduced balance from a debit card when i check in atm there are not came my cash... And your web site say that its took 7-10 businesses day.. Sir plss get my refund back..
    Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2018

Updated by s900244 Mar 15, 2018
    Sir, i was generate a ticket today the ticket id is IXITR [protected]
    Its deduced 380 rupees plss refund my balance ... And when check in my account and call sbi customers care they said to complaints your website .. So plss sir give me my as a refund as soon as possible ..

Greetings from ixigo!

We would like to inform you that we haven’t received any credit against the shared id as it was a payment failure. Hence request you to please check with the bank concern regarding the same.

Feel free to write in if you need any other assistance!

Akhil Daemon
      Booking i'd=ixitr[protected]
      This ticket is canceld but i dont get back my mony ur message im pasting here.. (Akhil, sorry! Booking for your katpadi jn (Kpd) - kozhikode (Clt) train with booking id: ixitr[protected] was not confirmed. Refund of rs. 345 has been initiated and will be credited to your account within 10 working days.
      Re-book your ticket https://ixtr.app.link/oXJlr4GlSK)
      I want my money
      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed we have already initiated the refund. Have shared the refund details with your mail id.

For any further assistance please write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Rohit Borude
        They are not refunding my money, as i already asked 5-6 times. The customer support stopped replying.
        On 15th february i booked 3 tickets from katpadi to banglore. From my account balance money has been diducted but i didn't get tickets.
        So i complaint to them first they told within 3 days we will refund you but now 30 days over still i didn't get anything.

Please help.

Thank you.

charged for train booking but didn
        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund of Rs 315 has already been done from our end. We have sent the details to your mail id, please check.

For any further assistance feel free to contact us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — yet to receive refund against pnr no. 4241763082 and booking id : ixitr13701973588 [Resolved]

Cool chill
          Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you it's been more than 3 weeks and still i had not received refund against...

Ixigo — refund not initiated [Resolved]

Ahuja Prince
          Respected sir,
          I have booked a ticket from this site but due to some unavoidable circumstances i had to cancel it....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vickeyjain
          I have booked tickets from chennai central to nellore but not confirmed tickets. So they automatically cancelled tickets. Please make refund amount ro my account. And let me know how many days will take place to make refund to my account. What is the reason of not booking. Two times amount is diduct from my account but not booked. Both bookings are automatically cancelled
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share the ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" or the registered Email ID used for logging in so that we can check and assist you better.

Feel free to write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo
          This is to inform it's been more than 2 weeks and yet have not received the refund. I have attached image for reference.

Take this on urgency.

Would kindly request to look into this issue and process the refund at the earliest.

Piyush Salecha

Ixigo Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund against the shared id is already been initiated from our end. Please check with your bank concern.

For any further assistance feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Laxmikanth Madhyastha
            I tried booking a train ticket from "IXIGO" application using BHIM UPI as payment interface for an amount of 2152 on 18th December and my money got deducted and unfortunately i was not able to book the ticket and till date money is not refunded to my account, when i contacted ixigo customer care they told they will raise a charge back regarding this and after few days they called only to inform that they have refunded and asked me to contact my bank("Karnataka Bank") regarding this and when i contacted them they too told they will raise a charge back regarding this and i get to hear that their charge back was rejected by merchant bank ("AXIS BANK") here merchant bank means where IXIGO has their account, now from each side they are telling its not their fault and each of them is telling me to call other person
            Transaction number is :[protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Laxmikanth Madhyastha Mar 08, 2018
            And i also contacted BHIM UPI customer care and they are also telling money is refunded but actually it is not
            Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018
            Hi Laxmikanth,

Greetings from ixigo!

As per your discussion with our team concern the refund against the said transaction has already been done from our end. Kindly check with your bank concern.

For any further assistance please write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Zubair Punakkath
              Myself Zubair P
              1. I have booked a ticket today from Chennai central to calicut (march 7 2018) in (mangalore express 12685)
              2. Payment was successfully made
              My mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Please do the needs...

booking not completed
              Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund against the transaction has already been initiated and shall be credited to your source account 5 to 7 working days.

Foe any further assistance write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com .

Team ixigo
              Sir I have book train tickets for Nashik and I have done payment but after taking payment page is showing login after some time and it fails but suddenly bank message came that amount have been deducted from your account and it happen two times my payment have taken two time please refund my money please provide please tell solution

Mukul Kalita
                I have yet to be received my refund amount of rs6432 due to non confirmation of dbrt rajdhani 12424 on 25/03/2018 at20:15 against trans. Id:azcy5iyrum1ibzakb & book id:ixitr[protected]. Please arrange to credit the amount into my savings account of federal bank of tinsukia branch as the amount is deducted my federal bank debit card. Thanks. Mukul kalita, tinsukia, assam pin:796145 reference id:[protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the amount will be credited to the source account in 5 to 7 working days. Please be assured your money is safe.

For any further assistance feel free to write at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo
                My name is Maini Karki. I have canceled my train tickets from Haldwani to Dehradun. When will I receive my refund amount?? In how many days?I need it urgently. Mail me [protected]@gmail.com

Heenu Khan
                  Yesterday i was booking ticket and my account deducted 470rs from my account and suddenly booking cancelled transaction made from bank and amount didn't came back yet. Please be needful. I am very worried regarding my amount as because i was making tickets properly and didn't done any mistake but suddenly on webpage it shows booking cancelled not done and money not came yet. Please help..
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Kindly share the ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" or the registered Email ID used for logging in so that we can check and assist you better.

For any further assistance feel free to write at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Shyamala Mahèêm
                    I was booked a ticket in bus using ixigo app (Chennai - madurai) mjt travels on 2nd march 2018. But the bus was cancelled, still the amount was not refunded. My ticket details :pnr mjti2jn535237,

Your trip chennai - madurai is cancelled due to vehicle damaged.

Please call [protected] for more details.

Mjt travels. Please do the needful and credit my money.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Razz Biswal's response Feb 26, 2018
                    My cancel ticket money refund

Greetings from ixigo!

As per our discussion your concern has been addressed.

For any further assistance write to [protected]@ixigo.com.

Dear sir
                    I booked an air ticket from mumbai to udaipur by indigo airways.
                    The ticket is confirmed it had more than 2 days but I dont received my ixigo money of worth rs 500.
                    I request you to please send my ixigo money on my account gmail= [protected]@gmail.com

Sampath R
                      Myself sampath
                      1. I have booked a ticket today from nalgonda (Nlda) to renigunta jn (Ra) (May 9 2018) in (Hyderabad-ernakulam jn spl express)
                      2. Payment was successfully made
                      3. But it displays a error message regarding the booking process
                      4.405 rs has been deducted from debited card
                      My booking id:ixitr[protected]

My contact no..
                      My mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Please do the needs...
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 03, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Sampath,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund against the shared id has been initiated and shall be credited to your account in 5 to 7 working days.

For any further assistance you can write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Updated by Sampath R Mar 06, 2018
                      Thanks ixigo... Problem solved..
                      On 26th February 2018 I have made a train ticket booking on ixigo worth Rs900. But booking not done. Money deducted from my account. My Transaction Ref No is IGACZPFWM4. I can't see any refund status on app. Refund will available or not.. What I want to do.. Please help me.. And your customer care number is wrong on website.
                      Problem solved Thanks ixigo..
                      I have booked a ticket with pnr no [protected] transaction id IXITR[protected] which is not confirmed on chart preparation W/L 1 email customercare ixigo from id rawnak.[protected]@gmail.com, filled complain on help section on app before departure of the train, but no response from the company side.
                      Pl. Help in getting the refund

Money sinha
                        I had booked a ticket from mysore (Mys) to chennai central (Mas).. The refund of rs 285 has not been done.. Please do it as soon as possible..
                        Refunded money-rs 285
                        Reference id-[protected]
                        Transaction id-8as3vv7649s3i8aqs
                        Emai [protected]@gmail.com
                        Merchant-www.ixigo.com

Dear ixigo, you had sent me a mail that my money will be refunded within 5-7 days. Its almost 23 days now, and still i am waiting for my refund.
                        I have attached the snapshot of the email of refund that was sent from your side.

Please do the needful as soon as possible. Thanks.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Money sinha Mar 01, 2018
                        Refund Email Snapshot

Greetings from ixigo!

This is to inform you that amount against the shared Transaction id has already been refunded from our end. we have sent all the refund details to [protected]@gmail.com.

For any further assistance you can write to [protected]@ixigo.com.

Branesh Arvinth

Myself branesh arvinth.
                          I have tried to book a ticket from chennai to nagercoil (24 apr 2018 - 8.15 train) on today. Cash has been debited from my account. But it displays a error message regarding the booking process.
                          Please kindly refund my money rs.385/- asap.

My contact

Branesh. [protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 01, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Branesh Arvinth Mar 01, 2018
                          Please refund my money asap .

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund amount of Rs 385 has already been initiated and shall be credited to your account in 5 to 7 working days.

For any further assistance you can write to [protected]@ixigo.com.

piradivasu
                            Dear sir/madam,

I piradi vasu booked flight indigo from ixigo having pnr number n932gi

I have not received the refund amount till now, i have contacted indigo and sasti ticket.com they have told that they have refunded to ixigo, but i havent received the amount from you till now.

Sastiticket.com has given me the following reference number, prl05mr6jrj

Please provide my refund amount on priority.

Piradi vasu
                            +91 [protected] +[protected]
                            Vasu[protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 28, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Vasu,

We request you to get in touch with concern travel portal from where the booking is made.
                            Kindly let us know in case any further assistance is required.

IndiGo Team
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — money deducted but ticket not confirmed

Rahul Ojha
                              While booking the ticket yesterday the amount was deducted twice for Rs. 1455 but the ticket was not confirmed at the third...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ixigo — not refunding my money [Resolved]

Rajat Tamkoriya
                              I was try to book my train ticket on shatabdi express from nia-r on[protected] and the ticket was not booked but the money...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

rahul seksaria

I have booked train ticket via ixigo app but when trying to cancel it via ixigo app its saying pnr is not generated or flushed. Can you pleas help me into this. This is very bad from ixigo your app is just disgusting. Will not tell anyone to use ixigo in future.

Ixigo not even having any customer care number and i have dropped message so many times but no response from them.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Ixigo Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2018
                              Hi Rahul,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share the booking id starting with IXITR or the PNR so that we can assist you better.

Feel free to write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

mvgohil
                                Hello i tried to book ticket today 25th feb 2018 for ahmedabad to abu road.

Total booking amount was $560. Site asked ask debit card detail and deduced money but verification failed and did not get any ticket confirmation.

Please let me know what happen with my booking and return the money back asap
                                Site also do not have any contact no so i need to post here.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2018

[Feb 25, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by mvgohil Feb 25, 2018
                                Seq No - 375258

I have attached my detail.

My brother tried to book ticket his details are

ID - lazygohil
                                Password - [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by mvgohil Feb 25, 2018
                                Username - ID - lazygohil

email ID - [protected]@gmail.com
                                Ixigo Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund has bee initiated and shall be credited to your source account in 5 to 7 working days.

For any further assistance you can write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo
                                My three transaction refund amount not received Ref.id.[protected] rs.685/-&ref.id[protected] rs.315/- Ref .Id [protected] rs 495/-