[Resolved] Jabong.com — Women apparel

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 mital.dhas
I had placed total 4 orders on jabong.com and I got confirmation mail and call about all orders. To order so many items I had wasted my yesterdays whole day and today morning I got a mail form jabong.com saying all orders are canceled because those orders were not fitting in their company policies.

[Mar 02, 2016] Jabong.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jabong.com Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2016
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your exasperation is justified. No amount of apologies can ever compensate for the amount of discomfort that you must have gone through because of this ongoing issue. Please share your order no at [protected]@jabong.com or supoort.jabong.com. Regards Team Jabong

Comments

I had received order confirmation details but all my orders got cancelled. This is unacceptable. I have all the details.
I have got all the details of orders and payments for further need.
I have also faced the same issue.
Got confirmation of all the orders and now all orders are cancelled.
jabong service really bad!!! I had placed 3 orders and all order got confirmed, But today when I checked my orders, ALL Cancelled!!! I am so disheartened with jabong service.
I had wasted 5 hours in selecting tops got confirmation call also < Jabong cancelled my order on the same ground of their damn policies.
Same here,
wasted my day shopping on this site
I don't know why my order has been canceled. I checked yesterday, all the orders were showing 'Confirmed' and today all canceled. I am one of old user of Jabong site and this experience made me very dissatisfied.
I hope Jabong team will take action on this.
Jabong people contacted me and again giving same reason that due to technical glitch it all happened..but I am not convinced with this answer.
Oh, same happened with me, got the confirmation and the delivery dates but then on tracking the order it displayed all my ordered items as cancelled

Plot no. 109, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015