Jaquar — jaguar bathroom fittings-faucet, hand shower

I have opted for jaguar bathroom fittings for my home due to its big brand name and services they are calming, but it turns to be a big disappointment as withing 6 month only i'm facing many problem with their products like faucet, hand shower, they started liking withing 1st month o[censored]se only and few even just after few days o[censored]se.
Regarding their customer support, they are pathetic, after many followups, they hardly turn up, if you call them at least 100 times, then only they will send someone to check the problem and here is the bigger disappointment, they claim trained service personnel, but its not true, they don't know how to fix your problem, and not able to solve your problem.
Within 6 month 3 of my faucet and 2 hand shower is giving problem and not working, and i'm still seeking for solution cause these jaguar people is not proving me with the solution.. Disgusting company.

[Mar 12, 2018] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have jaguar fitting - water tap -in my all bathrooms. handling taps have become very hard and tight .. I request you service and bring it to smoothness.

Jaquar