Jayabheri Group Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 5, 2022

File a complaint to Jayabheri Group

Having problems with Jayabheri Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jayabheri Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jayabheri Group

Andhra Pradesh

Jayabheri Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Jayabheri Group customer care

Jayabheri Group reviews & complaints(27)

Volgur response with me...

Received call from Jayabheri at 8.30pm, Car repair completed on 30/07/2022.i told him to send with ur driver, car no Ap31Et 4779
Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is highlight the fraud that happend to me, navigation chip in Breeza vehicle is lost while handover from service. This is thrice happened to me and i have purchased twice this is 3rd time i lost. No management was intrested in resolving the issue. Breeza customers please check your vehicle I think most of you don't have chip.
    Shameek Nandan
    [protected]...
    Today i called to your jayaberi branch Anakapalle, I spoked with Allam apparao, regarding my car tinkering issue, I had purchase vehicle in your vizag branch always I use to get home service, but this time that guys recklessly told that i can come i am busy, u bring the vehicle and we will check, and also he told that it will cost approx 15k just for tinkering purpose,
    I didn't expect this type of customer service from ur organisationbr...
    My vehicle no AP31DN6072 I purchased a motor vehicle from Visakhapatnam dealership the vehicle details :-

Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because my vehicle damaged small accident than I go to Srikakulam AADIVARAMPETA Maruthi SUZUKI SERVICE Jayabheri showroom Worksop I tell all complaints cars repairs but workshop advisors alredy 3days over complete but no use no order spair parts no work start advisor...

My name is velpuri sravya. vizianagaram district andhra pradesh.i have booked a new maruti swift zxi ags blue by exchanging my old car with good price on november 13 th 2021 at maruti jayabheri showroom
    vizianagaram branch. actually even after completion of the maruti waiting period of 12 weeks i havent received a call from showroom .i nearly visited more than 25 times which brings me useless.so i successfully crosses 5th month from booking date i havent received any positive news regarding my new car delivery. inadition to that i was humiliated by the staff of jayaberi showroom which pinning me alot sir. now they are saying they are unable to deliver the car at the time span completion of 5 months time.is it correct of your point of you?
    .if i go for another showroom then what about the true value of my old car nd lost span of my 5 precious months.please consider this in an emergencey manner and give a justice to me sir. thanking you sir
    Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was promised for Teflon coating for my Alto 800 car at the time of delivery as an complement and this was in favour of delay and misguiding me before car delivery...I am Ravi Dasamantula and my sales executive name is Siva prasad and his manager. It is really very bad reputation for such a BIG Comapny "jayabheri".
      Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a new s presso vxi car in aug26 on that time my access amount was their I gave my account num also till now I didn't receive that amount.
        No responsibility for that staff.after car bought.
        Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased swift car from jaibheri automobiles palasa showroom thinking your service will be good I have been issued with tr number on my vehicle purchase date but since then it's been 1month and my permanent registration number is not been issued since now and they are blaming RTO office regarding that and even now they are informing that it will be done in a day or two even fter my tr is expiring today
          Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Show room install fog lamps in that small lose connection there..i brought the car to showroom they dont rectify the complaint they kept car and side and they doing other cars...i came to showroom at 9am they waited me till 12 pm they didnt touch the car. Worst service ever
            Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 4th june Early morning on 7am took my swift vehicle AP37AT 0915 2009 model to jayabheri automotive service center at maddelapalem, visakhapatnam for regular normal service . In fact on protracted pursuance for vehicle service from service center i took vehicle. After waiting long, one person murali krishna came as advisor checked my car reading and decided Rs 8000+ for just doing servicing (oil replacement and cleaning and to regular check)...
              I have taken a New Swift Car on 1st Jan 2021 at Jayabheri Satyam junction Vizag,
              As given commitment by three of your showroom Sales Executives and Sales Managers that before delivering my New Swift Car, they will give all my paid amount Bills, Documents, and additional paid Accessories before delivering to me, And your staff called me a lot of times for the payments and Documents to summit ASAP, once I paid all the pending amount...

We gave our Wagnor car for service on 14.12.2020 as there is defect in petrol pump. Jayabheri Service people charged Rs 2650/- and handed over car on15.12.2020 without even checking air in wheels and it is not in running condition thus cheated us
              Jayabheri Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given my ciaz car 'ap31eg1204' on 8th december .Just i slike with concern people they are enable to tell the car position.i am an regular customer since i am customer from last 12years. Becouse of that i have given to jaybheri.even survey recomanded other one. On 8th i have given the same day surveyar given clearance for repair . even then much delaying .You should take immediate action and see it done at the earliest....

Today[protected] i had faced worst experience in Jayabheri service center Maddilapalem.Service was not good and the chassie paint what they put under the car was half ..after coming to home we noticed that the chassie paint was not put on the back side at all .
                My vechile number AP39 GA 8008

Jayabheri Group — Regarding car spare part

This is purna chandra rao
                  Mrng i have called to car service adivisor of jayabheri servicing at kurmannapallem vizag and asked for a service advisor to talk and a lady attened and the call and said that with in 10 mins advisor will call back to u she said and after no call back came from the team and in the evening again i call to the same nuber and advisor attened the call and i asked about the availability of the spare part he said...

I purchased new eeco car October 2019 at the time of delivery they given some accesories. In that some are still pending .
                  Oct 14, 2020
                  Mr Venkat reddy team lead and santhi reddy manager of maddilapalem branch contacted me regarding pending accessories and resolved my problem . Thank you for your kind response on this issue. Mr. Venkat reddy +919542321449

Hello maruthi,
                    Iam satish taken maruthi shift from varun motors in year 2017 with registration number ts08fq8962 has given for 3rd service in jayabheri automotives,
                    Hitec city, hyderabad on 11 dec 2019 and paid rupees 1980 after gear oil was replaced but the oil seal cap was not properly tightened. I was out station
                    2 weeks and when i have planned to go to office on 28 dec 2018 i have noticed oil drops were dropping...
                    I have visited your jayabheri maruthi service centre maddilapalem visakhapatnam on 17.12.2019 at 10.15 am to fit my new tire which is replaced in warranty by your company.
                    When i asked your employee he is telling that no one has come in wheel alignment section and advised me to go any near tyre shop for fitment
                    I have been waiting here for one hour no one is responding.
                    I am not at all happy with their treatment with...
                    Dear sir
                    Today i have a worest experience in your jayabheri, maddilapalem, visakhapatnam showroom.
                    Today i dropped the vehicle at showroom on 10:30am.
                    Again i get back to the show room today evening on 07:00pm.
                    Still my car was not change the even position. No body responsible to take my car. Not only that some one is his name is mr. Suresh (Sales executive) using some un used words. Who is the responsible for...