Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — frauding through wrong profiles for marriage

Delhi, Delhi, India
 #@125 on Jan 20, 2019
I have get some calls from a number many for marriage. After some day he sent me some profiles of girls and saying i from jeevanjodi. I have liked one girl profile name is kirty divwedi. He saying first you complete registration process then we give mobil number of girl family. So i have completed registration process but not given total registration fee. After some he provided me her mobil number. I have called girl and talked with but girl saying first pay full registration fee. Then i investigated and saying give your bio - data and some photos. He sent me some photos but all were different from previous photo. Then i said to him give your valid id proof like voter id pan card or adhaar card but se said sir not allowed me first you pay full registration fee. So i understand these fraud members of website. Number are as agent saying name as sanjay singh of jeevanjodi-[protected] girl name saying krity divwedi mobil number is -[protected] bank account sbi agra as follows with ifsc code and name - account name - matrimonial services account number - [protected] ifsc code - sbin 0017686 and a number who veryfied my i'd is as follows - [protected]

[Jan 20, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by #@125 Jan 20, 2019
The photo I have shared here are girl which gives by agent Sanjay Singh and name saying the girl is krity divwedi

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - frauding through wrong profiles for marriage