[Resolved]  Jeeves Consumer Services — extended warranty receipt not provided to customer by jeeves sec 17 gurgaon

My name is vandana yadav.

I had purchased a 50 inch led tv from flipkart on 24/06/2017. The make of tv was vu and model # was hsok311serial number stesog[protected]an55001.
The tv was installed by jeeves, sec 17 a gurgaon (Office phone #[protected]. A 1 year warranty is already provided along with the product ie. Till 23/06/2018.

At the time of installation i had also purchased an extended warranty of another 2 years after june 2018 through the installation team mr. Praveen kumar of jeeves whose id # 1577 (His phone is [protected]) for an amount of rs. 4, 350.00 through cheque # 749526 of corporation bank. The cheque was cleared on 29/07/2017.

However jeeves customer services has not provided me with any warranty receipt or certificate of this amount and of the extended 2 year period in spite of several requests made by me on their customer care toll free number[protected].

I request you to take up my grievance against jeeves customer services gurgaon on an urgent basis and help me to get an extended warrant card from them from 24/06/2018 till 23/06/2020 so that i do not face any problem in case of product related problem after the normal warranty period.

Vandana yadav
H no. 976, sec 14, gurgaon, haryana, 122001
Ph. [protected]
Email. Vanda. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2017
Extended Warranty details have been sent to me now by Jeeves Consumer Services. Issue is resolved now Thanks

[Sep 17, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vandy01 Sep 17, 2017
I have received an email from Jeeves just now providing the details of the Extended warranty.
Thank you very much Consumer Complaints for following my grievance and providing resolution so quickly
Ca Dharmesh Hirpara's response Sep 27, 2017
Till date no one is come for installation
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Installation and Demo Scheduled: Installation and Demo for Vu 127cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV with order id OD[protected] has been scheduled with jeeves consumer services private limited. Your service request number for the same is 7I25-27013FLPKRT-3228014 and will be done by Wednesday, Sep 27, 2017.

Jeeves Consumer Services Address
    #L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102