[Resolved] Jeeves Consumer Services Private Limited — provided false promises to customer to get their job done

Chennai, Kodambakkam, India
 Maheshbabums
Jeeves consumer service private limited was the company to which flipkart assigned the installation request for my lg ac.

I request the jeeves consumer service private limited that do not uninstall the ac untill my replacement comes.

Mr. Abdul and mr. Kalil from jeeves consumer service private limited said that replacement will be done within today and we will do free installation for the replacement unit by tomorrow.

But as they said i haven't get the replacement unit on the same day and i got it 4 days later and now they are refusing to do installation for free of cost.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Apr 02, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018
Greetings from Jeeves.
Kindly Share us your contact details
Updated by Maheshbabums, Apr 08, 2018
Updated by Maheshbabums, Apr 08, 2018
[protected]@gmail.com
Sri [email protected]'s response, May 07, 2018
TV compaint
Sri [email protected]'s response, May 07, 2018
Cloudwalker TV compaint complaint booked in 2/5/2018 jeevs engineer not response mobile no [protected]

Comments

I have bought complete mobile protection
Plan but it's showing not activated..
And my mobile is broken

Jeevs engineer not response my call very worst performance and service two person mobile no [protected] and
For me its been 60 days brother. Very bitter experience. They are not professionals.

Only one message whenever i ask for update:

Dear Shaik Ismail,

Greetings from Team Jeeves!
We would like to inform you that your request has been forwarded to concern team and they will get back to you shortly.
For further assistance please call us at[protected] OR[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
Team Jeeves.

#L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Jeeves Consumer Services Private Limited - provided false promises to customer to get their job done