[Resolved] Journeys By Jukaso — Refund of rs 25000/- against journeys membership application form

ashu0919 on Mar 26, 2016
Details:

Company : journeys by jukaso
Membership amount payment date : 21 dec 2014
Payment mode : credit card
Name: richa dogra
Entry code : cn0719b2

Dear sir / madam,

I along with my wife was invited by journeys by jukaso's team in one of their branch office to explain about their membership and hotels. All the membership details were presented to us very nicely and was told that we can cancel membership and my amount we will be refunded after deducting some administrative charges. They offered me a 5 years membership for rs. 35000/-. I decided to go for this on my wife's name, filled the application form and paid an advance of rs 25000/- using my credit card. I was told that my membership id will be generated only after i pay full amount of rs 35000/- and all the details shall be sent on my address. Copy of the application form filled by was also not given to us as they said that the same shall be given after full payment.

After coming home i decided to check reviews of the company and found lots of complaints against jukaso journeys. So i decided to cancel my membership and e-mailed the same on very next day i.E. 22 dec 2014 to jukaso team on email id info@jukasojourneys.com. I even informed the same to them on phone and i was assured that my money of rs. 25000/- will be refunded to me very soon. Till date i have called journeys team so many times and even e-mailed regarding my refund. I have been assured by them multiple times on phone as well as on e-mail that all my amount of rs. 25000/- will be refunded to me but till date i have not received my money back.

I had just filled and signed an application form on my wife's name and no membership id was generated by them. Even after no membership id, journeys team has my money with them and not refunding it. A copy of my credit card statement was also given to them but thats also of no use. Even i has asked to arrange for a meeting, but i did not get any reply from them.

I have copies of all emails exchanged with them along with journey mail where they have given me assurance of refunding my money. Snap shot of these mails along with snapshot of credit card payment details is attahced for reference.

It is requested to kindly take action against them and help me getting all my money back.

Thanks & regards
Ashwani kumar

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2016

[Mar 26, 2016] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Aug 04, 2016
Dear Richa, Apologies for the delay in response to your concern. We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the entire scenario and are digging into the same. If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: 'complaints@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know. We request you to allow us a time span of 7 working days to come back to you with a resolution. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. -- Team Jukaso Journeys
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2016
Dear Richa,

Following your concern, we'd like to update that your cheque is in process. We'd update you once the same is released by the concerned department. Fur further details, please write to complaints@jukasojourneys.com.
-- Team Jukaso Journeys
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Food is beneath the quality, the room service is a big crap... They just cheat u when u ask something to get from outside. Thru the app i booked the ****** room but wen i went thr they gave me a ******** room. Wat a way of cheating, which i never expected from vistaram group all to all... Hell of a experience in worst kind!
We booked this hotel due to its proximity to the airport and it served that purpose as we were in Delhi only for a night. The rooms are comfortable and the bathroom is clean. However, this hotel is a venue for marriages as it has a banquet hall etc- we didn't realize this when we booked it. So the place was very noisy and the road in front of the hotel was always crowded due to the marriage or marriages which were happening in the hotel on the day. The entire hotel appeared to have been booked for the marriage party and the guests were blocking the corridors, shouting, and taking photographs. So this hotel is not for those wanting a quiet, peaceful stay.
Jukaso Journey एक फर्जी कंपनी है जो अपने महिला कर्मचारियों के द्वारा ग्राहकों से झूठे वादे कर उन्हें फसा लेती हैं, और मेंबरशिप के नाम पर ग्राहक से रूपये लूटती है, और मेंबरशिप कैंसल करवाने के बाद भी Terms and conditions के अनुसार नहीं चलती, यह कंपनी सिर्फ लोगों को मुर्ख बनाने और लूटने के लिए हैं, कोई भी ग्राहक इस कंपनी की सर्विस से सन्तुष्ट नहीं है
कंपनी के Reviews बहुत ही घटिया हैं किसी भी ग्राहक की शिकायत का निवारण नहीं किया गया है, यह सब कुछ मेरे साथ हो रखा है, और मे उन दूसरे लोगों से भी मिला हूँ जो इससे पीडित है
ये लोग पुलिस शिकायत से भी नहीं डरते, क्यूँकि कही न कही इनकी उन लोगों के साथ सांठ गांठ हैं, ये लोग ग्राहक को गलत जानकारी देकर ऐसी Terms and conditions के जाल में फंसाते है कि ग्राहक चाहते हुए भी कुछ नहीं कर पाता है,
जो भी नया व्यक्ति जो Jukaso Journey से जुड़ना चाहता है वो पहले इस कंपनी के Reviews पढ ले।

Deepak Gehlot
dipakgehlotcbi@gmail.com
Regarding refund money of 3000 company did not give me positive response company executive sadiq [protected] is giving me information from sunder nagar that company do not give return amount to client

arrange call back [protected]
samadhossain's reply, Dec 17, 2017
We need to fight together against the fraud company. lets contact all who have been cheated by the company. My mail ID: samad_hossain@yahoo.co.in
We should plan our strategy collectively. We need to reach ministry level to counter the company.
samad hossain
fraud company
illegal working in this company
I am not satisfied with jukaso so please refund our membership fees. Our membership no is 161957 Because coustomer care is not pick our call

+41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Journeys By Jukaso - Refund of rs 25000/- against journeys membership application form
    www.bdomains.com