Jukaso Journeys
Jukaso Journeys Pvt. Ltd.

Jukaso Journeys Customer Care

Jukaso Journeys Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

+41 336 751 233  [Hotel Alpina]

Jukaso Inn
50, Sunder Nagar, Near Delhi Zoo, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

Dharamsala
Jukaso Palace, Dharamsala, Naddi, Talnoo, Upper Dharamsala 176216, Himachal Pradesh

Varanasi
CK/14, Patni Tola Chowk, Between Mehta Hospital & Bhosle Ghat, Nearest Landmark: Manikarnika Ghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221010

Corbett
Jukaso Corbett, Jukaso Manu Maharani, Corbett, Ranikhet Road, Village Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distic Nainital, Uttrakhand

Jukasotel
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), 47-10-19, 2nd Lane, Dwaraka Nagar, Diamond Park, ICICI Bank Road, Visakhapatnam 500016, Andhra Pradesh

Hotel Gasthof Schonegg

View More Information...

Awesome

Jukaso Journeys Complaints & Reviews

Ggi
I had taken a membership of company named JOURNEY BY JUKASO they made all fake promises while giving membership . But they had taken approximately from me Abt 1.6 lacs rupees and had not given me even a single service . And know they r not paying back my money and there term and condition are made do cleverly that they r eating money of public .
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys
I am also facing the same problem. I applied for cancellation of my membership on the very next day i applied for it. I paid Rs 18750/- as a downpayment. They are not cancelling my membership and now they deducted installment amount of Rs 8855 from my account.
Initially their executive continuously saying my amount will be refunded after dedcting Rs 3000 + taxes. Now I got a call from their office and they refused to refund any amount. Ther are totally fraud. Plz be united and file a complaint against them in consumer court. Unite action will surely bring result. Plz be united.
My whats app no is [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. U can find me on facebook with this email id.

Anuj Sharma

ShilpiGogia
    Hi I joined jukaso seminar for membership on 18june2015. I was been promised that the coupon for pedicure and manicure will be mailed to me within 7 working days. I been so long i havn't received any voucher from you .
    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2016

[Mar 30, 2016] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sansharma_1986
      My name is Sanchit from Lajpat Nagar - 3. I met Mr Manoj approx 3 weeks back at Jukaso sundar nagar. He explained me your memberships criterion. He explained about travel and claiming of Jukaso property and DAE schemes. Afterwards, he explained me about 5 year membership for which I was not ready. I asked him if I can take a 2 year membership. He said, yes we can and payment is Rs 25, 000. He also explained with this that if you like our services and facilities then you can pay Rs 30, 000 more and become a member for 5 years. I said what if do not want to be a member for 5 years. He replied that if you do not want to be a member for 5 years, you can pay Rs 25000 and be a members for 2 years which you are paying and can claim all the facilities for our membership. But yesterday, I got a confirmation call from Jukaso. Lady on the phone explained that there is no such policy in the system so 2 years now and then 3 years and everything regarding my current status of membership which is showing pending. There was a false commitment given by your executive because of which I am suffering now. If it is like this, I do not want to continue with your membership anymore and I want my payed amount to be refunded totally. Thanks
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2016

[Jun 23, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jukaso Journeys — Salary

Hiii i was employee in jukaso journey and i worked their for 1 year they dont only cheat members they also cheat their staff .. they have not given my 2 months salary and alsoo my incentives.. so plz i guide everyone not to take their membership.
      You should never trust them never ever. I did a big mistake i joined their company.

somneelu
        I have cancelled my application within 1 day of application. As per the rules, I am supposed to get the refund of the application amount after deduction of Rs 3000 as processing fee. I am following up desperately with the company since the last 2 years, but unable to get any sort of response from the cheat company. They are refusing to pay anything. Lot of such consumers are suffering like this. I have filed a complaint with the Indian consumer forum last year as well. All documents can be provided. Have personally met the sales head, and the admin head Ms Prabha. The current person responsible - Mr Jasminder Singh is a crook and does not bother to answer any calls or mail. Please ban this company so that they cannot cheat others. A cheater company.. Somnath Chatterjee, [protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jukaso Journeys — Misleading promises and cheating from Jukaso Journeys [Resolved]

AmitR
          I had opted for membership from Jukaso Journeys (http://jukasojourneys.com/) on October 12, 2013 because Jukaso is a prominent...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Mithlesh15407
          Hi all,

I am another one victim of jukaso team. They called me and my wife to their ansal plaza delhi office.

Never trust these

Folks, all of them are cheaters.

Big cheaters.

They made all false promises - 1 to all. I cant list all of the false promises but what i am listing down below are the major ones to which they can easily cheat people. Before you read, never ever give your credit card to them.

They promised me all below

1. My package is of 8 nights 7 days per year but when they called up after 7 days then one lady told me that my package is of 5 nights and 4 days. A fake promise

2. If i take my parents along with me then only 1 day from my package will be deducted - but when i asked query on it then lady didnot have any answer.In again a fake promise.

3. I can go anytime during the year-24*7*365days and there is no restrictions but lady told me that you can’t go during year end and some black week's days. How the hell this black day came in to picture now?

4. Biggest one that all transaction you will make (I made 2 transactions - 50, 000 and 10, 000) will be interest free but i was surprised when i saw that interest of 13% is put on to me.

They are cheat, please be aware from them.

Rgds,
          [protected]@yahoo.Co.In
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016

[Apr 21, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Jukaso Journeys
          i suggest other people to be invest or take any membership from this company as this is afake one

Nandini Parashar
            Pathetic people pathetic customer handling experience... Want to withdraw membership already paid half amount don't want to pay rest as was having bad experience with the gift voucher given to us. Now nobody is entertaining the complaint not even at office staff... Fraud people fraud company... Will register a complaint against the company in consumer forum.. With in 2 days if i will not get any response... From you guys. Ridiculous people.
            My member id is m0103499. Nandini parashar

Want to cancel the membership due to customer mishandling and passing wrong informations
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2016

Hi Nanadani,

I recently bought jukaso membership and is availing their gift voucher on coming weekend...Could you please share your experience in more detail.

I am kind of worried now.

regards,
            Nakshatra Gupta
            Hi Nakshatra,

I also bought the membership, but not tried getting refund yet.
            I am reachable at[protected]

Vipul

Kailash Mehra
              We were called by Jukaso representatives and were lured to opt for their holiday club membership. They gave us free vouchers as well which we have not used till date. we have been enrolled for Rs. 35000 membership for 5 years. whenever we are asking for hotel/ resort booking, all the time their reply is currently hotel is booked, tried this so many times. When i requested for refund they said no refund after 3 months of resistration. Pls. help, i need my hard earned money back. Kailash, my mobile no.[protected]

Jukaso Journeys — Payment not refunded by Jukaso Journeys

sankey143
                It is really a very Bad company no respect to customers--I too have been cheated after speaking to higher level-Haider-[protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

gaganjetli
                membership no. - G 0102448 i work in the Indian Army and my parents took this membership with jukaso journeys in august 2014. my parents are unhappy with the membership owing to the following reasons:-(a) the deal/package offered to my parents was not explained to them properly with respect to the seasons of the year of travel, the hotels on the panel, the types of rooms available, the priority of bookings as per the package. it was a very smart move by some employee of jukaso to sell a deal/package to two old people due to retire soon with hidden terms and conditions.(b) my parents were assured by the employee of jukaso who sold the deal to them that, they can book their holiday with a week's notice to the company, which was obviously not the case when they tried to book a holiday in Jan 2015 (which i will come to later)(c) the initial briefing by the employee of jukaso was so confusing that my parents are still not sure of what is the deal/package that they have bought and what all does it entail ?(d) the details of payments made are as under :- (i) 29th August 2014 - Rs 30, 000/- (credit card transaction) (ii) month of Sept 2014 - Rs 5000/- (cash payment with no receipt) (iii) month of October 2014 - Rs 7900/- (cheque payment via ECS) (iv) month of November 2014 - Rs 7900/- (cheque payment via ECS) (v) ser no (iii) & (iv) were to be refunded in Nov 2014 and has still not been done (e) my parents took a deal/package of around Rs 1, 50, 000/- for 10 yrs initially (as i said earlier, neither my parents nor self are clear of the deal/package - blue ?? green ?? yellow ??) (f) then they downgraded the deal/package to a Rs 35, 000/- for 5 yrs. Rs 15, 800/- was supossed to be reimbursed within 2 weeks (as per your employee) which still hasn't been reimbursed.(g) now is the most interesting part, my parents wanted book a holiday to Goa in Jan 2015 which obviously they didn't get. but the best part was the awful and deplorable customer care service that they got. THEY WERE NOT GIVEN ANY HOTEL BOOKING IN GOA FOR THE DESIRED DURATION. (h) after all this chaos when my parents approached me. i met your staff at the Ansal Plaza office and yet again the response of the staff was hopeless and pathetic. my parents had bought the deal/package through the same Ansal Plaza office and i along with my parents wanted to meet these officials who had sold this deal/package. the response i got was either they don't work for jukaso anymore or they are on long leave.(i) it was A SIMPLE CASE OF FOOLING THE CLIENT AND WHAT BETTER CLIENT TO DUPE THAN AN OLD COUPLE WHO JUST WANTED A HOLIDAY PACKAGE TO ENJOY THEIR RETIREMENT.(j) i want to surrender this membership on my parents behalf and want to be refunded with the COMPLETE MONEY that we have already paid as we have not utilized any services from your organization. (k) i was ready to lodge an official complaint with the Consumer Forum/Court for the same but i thought i should first write to you before i take any drastic step.(l) i would request you to at least this time show some urgency unlike the USUAL POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES RENDERED BY JUKASO JOUNEYS and reply to my grievance as early as possible.

rohitkhurana
                  I curse the day i took this membership. We have paid huge amount of money for membership but we are not getting any response for the basic cards. For a basic reservation we have to run after them for more than month and then also we get the same reply that they had not got any revert or reply from further destination hotel. Im so fed up of the false commitments that they have made. Pls advice how can we fix them up. They are such shameless assess. My name is Rohit n number is [protected]

[Apr 02, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Santosh Baba
                    All the jukaso members who got cheated need to be united. I urge everyone to send their mobile phone number so that we can get together and demand our money. This is gross cheating and we should protest. My number is [protected]. We should barge into their office kick them. I have also demanded refund. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com. please mail me

[Feb 28, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

krapal singh
                      Got several
                      Call from jukasojouneys miss swati (M [protected]
                      & [protected]) informed me that “you won a prize of 2 night & 3 days
                      Free stay in jukaso properties with breakfast” & invites me to collect the
                      Gift voucher from hotel solitaire hariparwat crossing m g road agra.In last i
                      Visited there on 10th october 2014. Where mr puneet shukla offered me a scheme
                      Of 7 night 8 days stay with breakfast every year till 5 years in jukaso
                      Properties and also through dea in other properties. Costing rs 50000/- or 2400
                      Pm emi for 24 months and this is diwali time so you got a 32” led. Scheme was
                      Includes dea gold card for three years validity, club member ship & so may
                      Others, i was accepted the scheme & paid rs 20000/- by credit card. This
                      Was also informed me that this amount is refundable till the welcome call. On
                      Inquiry from jukaso journey customer care, it comes in my notice that miss
                      Simta rao allotted me the scheme of 3 night/4 days in pink session instead of
                      The above scheme and there are no jukaso property in a&n, j&k. I
                      Applied for cancellation my proposal dated 12.10.2014 & refund the amount
                      Of rs 20000/-. Kindly take the matter with jukaso for refunding the amount of
                      Rs 20000/-. However, i was assured that full amount is refundable, if withdrawn
                      Within 10 days & i have applied for refund within 4 days of the proposal
                      I. E on 12.10.2014. I have sufficient documentary proof therefore t i am
                      Thinking to lodge an fir against this cheating.

[Feb 23, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir, your complaint has been resolved or not. Actually i planning was planning to take the scheme of 25 years, i was told about this scheme. Please reply

somchat
                        I had enrolled as a member on the 14th Dec 2013 in Jukaso Journeys by paying Rs 29, 980 through my credit card. I cancelled the booking within 2 days after provided in writing and also getting acceptance on the cancellation letter from them. I was supposed to be refunded the money ( after deduction of Rs 3000) within 2 weeks. I have been following up with them regularly after that for 1 year, have visited their office in Gurgaon more than 3 times, sent plenty of emails - but they are evasive and does not care of customers. I feel they are gross cheaters of the highest order. Request action against them so that normal middle class customers do not face such situation wherein they lose their hard earned money to a worthless company like Jukaso Journeys. All documentary proofs can be provided. Awaiting an action and response. Regards, Somnath Chatterjee
                        Agree.. We should all get together and fight it out.. My number is +91 [protected]. Others please respond - we all are together.
                        Somnath Chatterjee, Gurgaon.

Mehrotra47
                          I'm victim of mis selling of membership done by there sales team (Ms Abhilasha & Mr, Jha. Please be informed your sales team (Ms. Abilasha & Mr. S. Jha) which was based at your office located in TDI mall at Rajouri Garden, Delhi, have sold the membership to me by making false & wage commitments.. None of those commitments have been honored so far. This discussion & false selling happened on 02/10/2014 There sales team offered me package of Rs 50000/- for 5 years in EMI option. I was asked to pay 16000/- upfront, which I paid through my Syndicate Bank debit card. We agreed for Remaining amount to be paid in 12 months EMI of Rs 2833. EMI would be in form of Direct Debit through by Bank. Along with the same. They confirmed me to provide 3 packages of 3nights & one VLCC package. Further they confirmed me to arrange my accommodation at there Palms resort in Goa for 27 Nov 2014 Post signing off the agreement they forget everything.. & from there my journey of fales commitments started When almost 20 days passed on & nothing sort of confirmation came to me. I tried to contact Ms Ablilasha (Mob. [protected]) & Mr. S Jha ([protected]). I was surprised to see no response on these numbers...I made several attempts for almost 20 days but each attempt failed.. Once Ms Abilasha picked my call & talked very rudely & harshly... Almost by Mid of Nov 2014 I was able to contact Mr. Jha. He informed he was on leave for month & Ms Abilasha is not working any more with Jukaso hence the delay... He insured He will get back to me very soon... After a week time Mr. Jha (through his mobile no [protected]) informed that my documents were not processed hence the delay... He insured once again that very soon I will get the membership card & will get confirmation regarding my booking at GOA for 27 Nov, , Day passed nothing happened... What I was getting only wrong confirmations from Mr. Jha.. Day passed & once I received call from your customer care... They informed me that there is no measures by which 5 yrs membership can be sold in EMI option.. They asked me to pay complete amount to get membership.. I again called back to Mr. Jha & discussed with him on feedback I got from customer care.. He told me to be calm & he will channelize the things.. I waited for another 2 weeks..BUt nothing happened...Almost since 1 months I have been trying his mobile no. but unable to connect with him, . Besides contacting Mr. Jha I'm trying to connect with other mobile nos also. But No one is picking my call. & have even launched a complain on Company registered E-mail ID.. I have tried following numbers.. [protected], [protected], [protected]...but getting no response... Few weeks I visited there Rajouri Garden office & was surprised to see they have closed that sales office.. It has been more than 2.5 months since I have paid money to JUKASO..But what I have gained is "No Response" from Jukaso... I want refund of my money..

[Jan 17, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rkg11
                            In ansal plaza three people shahbaz alam = [protected], anubhav= [protected] and

Ragiv alam = [protected] all are three cheater. They give me a

Membership and i pay 5000 rs. Cash on 12/1/15 but later my friends

Tell me this is a fraud and cheater company now this proved

They are not giving my 5000 rs.

[Jan 13, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

atulmarwah12345
                              I am member of Jukaso Journeys since Dec, 13 after fake promises of exceptional service by their Sales Team. Later the entire Delhi Sales Team was sacked, no salaries were paid to them. Its now been a year full of harassment and now I want my money back. I am most happy to coordinate with other members who have been duped by the company and take this up collectively and go to their office together asking for refunds / address our grievance and make them return our money. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I have now checking on way forward with Consumer forums to get the money back.

sk_suman80
                                got several call from Jukasojouneys Mr Prateek ( M [protected]) informed me that “you won a prize of 2 night & 3 days free stay in jukaso properties with breakfast” & invites me to collect the gift voucher from B-109, Ansal Plaza mall, South Ex, New Delhi. In last I visited there on 30th August, 2014. Where Ms Radhika Rani ( M [protected]) & Mr Sudhir ( M [protected] & [protected])offered me a scheme of 4 night 5 days stay with breakfast every year till 5 years in Jukaso properties and also through DEA in other properties. Costing Rs 50000/- or 2400 PM EMI for 24 months in a discounted rate of RS 35000/- or Rs 1800 PM EMI for 24 months in red session. Scheme was includes DEA Gold Card for three years validity, Club Member Ship & so may others, I was accepted the scheme & Paid Rs 35000/- by credit Card. This was also informed me that this amount is refundable till the welcome call. On inquiry from Jukaso journey customer Care, it comes in my notice that Mr sudhir ( M [protected] & [protected])allotted me the scheme of 3 night/4 days in blue session instead of the above scheme and there are no jukaso propeertyin A&N, J&K. I applied for cancellation my proposal dated 30.08.2014 & refund the amount of Rs 35000/- by email on 02.09.2014. In reply Pritibha Bhatnagar asked Sh Jasmindar to contact me & explain about the scheme, but I refused this by Email dated 04.09.2014. Pritibha Bhatnagar replied this mail & asked Sh Jasmindar to calculate & refund the payment. But I do not got any phone or massages from Jasmindar till yesterday. Today, Mr Jasmindar ( M [protected])Called me & informed that you have to accept this scheme failing which no amount will be refunded to you. Kindly take the matter with jukaso for refunding the amount of RS 35000/-.however, I was assured that full amount is refundable, if withdrawn within 10 days & I have applied for refund within 4 days of the proposal i.e on 02.09.2014. I have sufficient documentary proof therefore t I am thinking to lodge an FIR against this cheating.

[Oct 29, 2014] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by sk_suman80 Oct 29, 2014
                                I am thinking to lodge a FIR against this cheating
                                Sir, your complaint has been resolved or not. Actually i was planning to take 25 yrs scheme as i was told about that. Should i go with Jukaso Journey or not. Please reply

Tosh
                                  This is w.r.t. the mis-selling, mis-representation of the facts and cheating done with me by Morvin, while pitching for the "Jukaso Journeys" membership in your City Center office, Gurgaon. Anand take us through the scheduled presentation and then Mr. Morvin came into picture and provided us three optional packages, 1 L something for 10 nights and 11 days, 55 K for 4 nights and 5 days and 40 K for 3 nights 4 days; plus some amount which we need to pay annually as maintenance. We were then provided a table offer for that day only, that if we take the membership then and there, he will provide the below complimentary offers: 1) Breakfast at no cost will be included in the package 2) 2 additional holiday vouchers for 2 night and 3 days each, which were then after bargaining turned into total 5 additional vouchers for 2 night 3 days each. 3) No booking amount in 3 Jukaso properties based at NCR for functions, birthday parties, etc only advance booking to be done 4) During party, the per plate rate for jukaso journey members will be provided at discounted rates and if the gathering is below 100 the per plate rate would be around 450-500 and if the gathering is above 100, the per plate rate would be around 700-750 5) If you want you can pay this membership amount through card and he will arrange to convert the amount into 12 equal EMIs at no interest and no processing fees. 6) Rs 20K VLCC beauty saloon vouchers (2 for 10K each), will come with the welcome kit after membership Basis the discussion, I selected the 2nd package where I was supposed to pay 55 K and I opted to pay through card and to be converted to EMIs. The question, why I selected the package and agreed to take the membership, was totally on the below points, in order - The lucrative point was birthday celebrations and functions at discounted rates. I specifically told Morvin that this is what I see the most attractive benefit and I asked him thrice to cross check and provide us the exact per plate rates for below 100 gathering, because there are 3 family functions falling in line in next 8 months. Every time he told me that what ever he said is correct. - The 5 additional holiday vouchers were to be provided to us over and above our gift voucher for which we were called. - Interest and processing free EMI option for 12 months. - Rs 20K VLCC beauty saloon vouchers (2 for 10K each) Now I can say, that LUCKLY I told Morvin that currently there is not enough limit in my card to pay the entire 55 K in one go, you take 20K and rest I will pay before 10th Oct'14 as I will clear all card dues on 08th Oct'14. Which he comfortably agreed but asked for minimum 25K amount, which I also agreed, filled the form and transaction happened on 22nd Sep'14, the same day. What I got in return is, - 25000 charge slip - one booklet - 3 holiday vouchers instead of 6 HVs (5 additional and one gift voucher) Surprise items: - I was told by Morvin that he will handover the rest 3 vouchers after some days; which I agreed but was the point of concern for me - On 25th Sep'14, I got an SMS from Axis Bank that your amount of Rs 25000 is converted into 12 EMIs with 0 Processing fees and interest of 1.08% Per Month. INTEREST ??? - I went to Jukaso hotel on 07th Oct'14 to inquire about the process and per plate rates. There, I was shocked to here the following: - Firstly there is no booking amount for functions and parties required for member/ non member - There is no discount in the per plate rates for member/ non-member - There is no difference in rates basis gathering and the per plate rates with taxes will come at around 950/ person/ plate - When I told that person that we were told about the booking amount and discounted rates at the time of selling the membership, he clearly told that there is no instructions from the management about any such thing since years and if this thing was told to us then this is done just to sell the membership. My Concerns Mis-representation of facts: - Breakfast at no cost will be included in the package - I checked, this was originally a part of the package - Booking amount required at Jukaso Properties - No booking required as confirmed to me by Jukaso Hotel Employee - Discounted rates for members - No discounts as confirmed to me by Jukaso Hotel Employee - Difference in per-plate rates basis gathering - No difference basis gathering as confirmed to me by Jukaso Hotel Employee - Interest free EMIs - I am being charged with per month interest at 1.08% which will come to 7200. Cheating: Intentional cheating done by Morvin by offering the below items to sell membership - Booking amount waiver at Jukaso NCR Properties - Discounted rates for members for functions and party - Difference in per-plate rates basis gathering for members - Interest free EMIs I shared the screen shot of the Axis Bank interest % with Morving and asked why interest; he called me and told that this will be reimbursed by the company; I asked how, he said that he will explain. After my visit to jukaso I called up Morvin, but his number is not reachable, Whatsapp is not working; in total he is not traceable. This means 3 pending vouchers, clarification on how the interest amount will be reimburse by the company and explanation on the misrepresentation of facts is all gone. This means - Now I will end-up giving Rs 7200 as interest on 55K membership amount in 12 months, - Will end up getting 3 HVs instead of 6 - Will pay higher amount per plate for which I actually entered into membership agreement With experience so far, - I don't think that the free breakfast thing will be there OR not, - whether the quality committed in properties will be there or not, - whether there will be further hidden charges - whether those 20K free beauty treatment VLCC vouchers will come OR not Clear feedback; employees like Morvin are termites for any company who instead of giving benefits to the company in terms of revenue, eats up the reputation of the company. There are 100s of complaints on web against Jukaso Journeys. I don't see management understanding that 1 cheated and bad experienced customer is more dangerous than 10 rewards. I am going to file a complaint against them in Gurgaon, Haryana.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2016
                                  Finally, the company Jukaso Journeys has resolved my complaint. They have delievered what they promised and therefore, I'd like to mark my complaint as "resolved".

[Oct 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I have the very same complain with this company. I have lost 50000 to this company.

Journeys By Jukaso — non refund of money [Resolved]

ankitgoenka
                                    I had taken up a membership of Jukaso in July 2014. I was promised the sun and the moon during the sales presentation which...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)