[Resolved]  JustDial.com — Fraud and cheating from just dial contact

Hi is This AJAY K R from Bangalore Kumarswamy layout, Karnataka 560078.
Mob no: [protected]

I have contacted just dial for any nearby labourers for my metal roofing work on 22Jan2021. Just dial whatsspp me with the list of roofing contractors and ratings details. Mr Srinivas( [protected])from Bangalore roofing and No 34, 3rd Block, Kammanahalli, Bangalore - 560043 (Near Kotak Mahindra Bank) contacted me and informed me that he is ready to take measurements for the roofing work and he told me that received my contact number from just dial. As per the initial discussion he took measurements for 1000 sqfeet roofing work including roof, sidecladding, gutter, door and window work.As per agreement he started his work on Feb2nd2021 I paid him Rs53500 as labour fees in installments. He promised me to finish the work soon if I pay him all the money in advance. When I paid last installment he agreed to finish work. Once he received the full money he stopped coming and roofing work remains incomplete.After several follow-up with calls Initially he agreed to come and finish but from past one week he is not responding. I have lodged local petition in police station near to my house.please don't encourage these fraud contractors to register as legitimate labourers and please take severe action against him and I have all the proofs for the transactions made.
Apr 1, 2021
After several follow-up with just dial complaint department and vendor and with just dial customer support Finally, vendor agreed and finished my work. thanks a lot just dial for your support and intervene in the long pending matter.
Mar 12, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 15, 2021
JustDial.com Customer Care's response
Hi Ajay,

We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Mar 16, 2021
Updated by Ajay K R
I don't see the response from just dial.where is the response??
Mar 16, 2021
Updated by Ajay K R
Where is the comment added?
Mar 24, 2021
Hi Just dial
Thanks for the quick response but sadly even after speaking with Vendor with conference call ( one of your executive from compliant section).He lied to your executive and I supposed to receive refund of my money last week itself but again he is escaping with his tactics and lieying. Please take severe action on this vendor and help me to receive my money. I appreciate your timely help in advance.

Ajay K R
Mar 29, 2021
Updated by Ajay K R
Hi As discussed over conference call, vendor still didn't show up today giving again silly reason like Holy festival. Please take some serious action against him.

Ajay K R
Mar 31, 2021
Hello Justdial
Are you really serious about my issue? No body is responding even after complaining several times?
Shall I raise this issue with National consumer helpline? It looks like I am not getting justice here.
Apr 01, 2021
Hi Just dial
After several follow-up with just dial and vendor and with just dial support Finally, vendor agreed and finished my work. thanks a lot just dial for your support and intervene in the long pending matter.

JustDial.com