[Resolved]  JustDial.com — re: designing of web site by hdwebexperts.com

Kindly note that i submitted a query for providing a list of web site developers on 23 april 2018.
Within half an hour, mr. Parikshit bajaj, of hdwebexperts, landed up at my office and told me that he had received my details from justdail.
He collected 8, 000 in advance towards the development of informative web site and assured me that he will develop and provide it within 7 days.
He is neither responding to my numerous calls nor returning my money.
His mobile numbers are as under:
[protected],
[protected].
His website is hdwebexperts.com

Kindly note that if my complaint is not resolved within next 7 days then i shall be constrained to file fir against just dial and mr. Pariksit bajaj.

Best regards,

Narinder khanna
[protected].
Advocate
Jul 23, 2018
JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 22, 2018
JustDial.com Customer Care's response
Dear Narinder,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern, have escalated your feedback to the concern team.

Team Justdial
Complaint comments

Comments

The same thing seems to be done to me too! Pls contact me or share ur number to get connected against this fraud if he is!
Dilpreet2766's reply, Jul 16, 2021
9999992766 pls call me he did the same to me
Same happened with me pls help if you can
He did same thing with me ...I have call records n chat records please reach me also I have is address also ...people like him should get punished ([protected]) pls call me or text me

Dilpreet2766's reply, Jul 21, 2021
hi i take my words back as my work has been completed as there was some family issue going on with him with which i was not familiar ...and also request you all if you have any problem with work pls directly contact with him.
Nothing has been resolved so far its more than 4 months he took money and never did the work which was given and nor he was refunding our money. I also have his address and Call records. I am doing an FIR against parikshit bajaj soon. as he is not responding to me now.
Harsh_Goel's reply, Aug 11, 2021
Hi Ramesh,

Did you get any reply from him or have filed FIR? Please let me know. I am also facing issues with him. He is not providing me the backup of my own website which is my property.
Harsh_Goel's reply, Aug 11, 2021

I take my words back. Parikshit called me up and explained his situation. He will be sending the backup and will resolve everything immediately. In case anyone has any issues please contact him and he will surely resolve it.
Sandeep Singh Thind's reply, Aug 26, 2021
Hi, I m sandeep. I worked for parikshit Bajaj as a website designer in first lock down from 8 Feb to 13 April. He is not given me the salary of March and 13 days of April. I called him but delayed always. There is humble request to you Mr Ramesh kindly give his address so I can take action against him. If you want to talk with me please contact on my phone number 8287170600
Rahul spark's reply, Sep 17, 2021
Kindly provide his address as I am also his new victim same story as yours
Rahul
anijat's reply, Oct 4, 2021
Hi Mr. Ramesh Ji,

He is a big fraud and did the same with me. Please share your contact details or you may call on 9910499739.
Hello, I m sandeep I take my words back he explained his problem and solved the problem. He give me salary.
Thank you.
this is pawan sharma from delhi.
kindly share his address he is such big fraud and i dont know how this kind of creepy fraud exits on such reliable website (justdial) why justdial platform banned him or took a action against him..
prikshit bajaj cheat me and took 8000 rs for desiging a website now he is not answering a call .. i am going to lodge FIR against him.

kindly call me and provide me as much as details so that we can stop him and save another innocent people who are thinking to do better in their life...

kindy help to make strong case against him...

[email protected]'s reply, Nov 27, 2021
We have completed his whole website successfully.just for a spelling mistake he is posting this ###.
His website is live from the last 15 days
Finally he accepted work not has done completed but he is not doing any improvement last 15 days.
As he mentioned my website was launch last 15 days after so many calls with wrong content and still need to correction while I had provided him everything on timely and still my landing page and my website is as it is which has no use...
Now here is giving clarification front of innocent people like these people does not about him. Today morning he promised me, " everything will be fine today evening". now evening he said in evening 'tomorrow morning he will do it '.''.abhi ladka ni bahita hai kal bhaitega."

This excuses was running since 6 Nov 2021. he did not me call once for last 15 days. today after posting complain on this platform he called me back (This is 1st call from him in last 15 days) and asking why did you post complain...

Sub: Designing of Web site by Hdwebexperts.com- Mr. Parikshit Bajaj

Kindly inform you that I Biswanath Sutar, have submitted a query on 22nd October’2021 at Just Dial for providing a list of Web Site developers in Delhi. Same Day, I received a Phone Call from Mr. Parikshit Bajaj of Hdwebexperts. He told me that he had received my details from Just Dial and has 17 years of experience. He will design my website in just Rs.4000/- (Including Company Logo Preparation) which include everything and promised me website would be ready to live within 07 working Days.
Then on 26 October 2021 he again called me and asked for Rs.1200/- for Booking of Domain Name & Rs.1500/- for Website Security Protection and also offer is going on if I transfer him Rs.3200/- domain validity to be extend for another Two Year. I paid Rs.10200/- to his account through UPI. Also erroneously I have paid him excess amount of Rs.300/-.
In this regards I have made several follow him since last 50days; he is neither doing my work nor returning my Money. Still he is making excuse.He never called me regarding website work but when I was calling him and keep saying sir.thodi time bad me call karatu hu, Father Bimar he, Ladka Chuuti me he..uska Sadi he, Puja kar raha hu. He is not professional and authentic guy.
As confirmed by Mr. Parikshit Bajaj, as already domain taken by him, I have printed Company Sticker, Warranty Card, Browser, Visiting Card and other documents whose cost around Rs.25000/-to mentioned domain name. Yesterday when I was searched my domain name using internet and found that domain name already booked by some one other. Also I am facing mental harassment for Fraud with me and unable to start my Company operational activity for due to Non Completion of Website work. So request you to kindly look into the matter and return my amount of Rs.10200/- which was transfer to Mr. Parikshit Bajaj and paid Rs.25000/- for Printing work.
Please let me know, if required, I have all the evidence i.e Payment Proof, conversation in whatsup between me and Mr.Parikshit Bajaj.

Kindly note that if my complaint is not resolved within next 5 days then i shall be constrained to file FIR against Just Dial and Mr. Parikshit Bajaj.

Best Regards,
Biswanath Sutar
Mob-[protected]
Biswanath Sutar's reply, Dec 22, 2021
I am waiting for valuable result in my matter. Still i am not getting Positive result from Just Dial and as well as from Mr. Parikshit Bajaj. Kindly resolve my issue at earliest.

JustDial.com