[Resolved]  JustDial.com — to update address and changes in address

Dear sir
with reference to our previous mail regarding customer receipt by mistake, we pay Rs. 17700/- for manoraj academy but as per our request to update the detail of academy you are requested kindly consider this payment in favour of GURUKUL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, VILL. BADESH KALAN, TEH KHAMANO, DISTT FATEHGARH SAHIB . and consider the GURUKUL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES as head office . Plot no B 183, ist floor, peara garhi metro station wil be our Branch office.

to update address and changes in address
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Hello dr_harmesh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I din't sign any agreement for u on last few months, but your company how to get ecs on my Account,

my mobile no : 9344411001
Please remove my personal mobile number from this site https://wap.justdial.com/edit-list/Kannur/Ecom-Express/9999PX497-X[protected]D7N...

Why are you given my personal mobile number ?
I had done a contract for one year ECS please stop my ECS as my business is also closed.
Varad Pest control
This is my third complaint ill take a legal action now.

Stopping my ECS what more should i write ill send a legal notice for more i[censored] want then to resolve

JustDial.com