[Resolved] Karvy — i had submitted documents related to bond issue of pfc and affidavit but the bond's address is unchanged.

dipankar11 on Feb 14, 2018
Dear sir, i had submitted relevant supporting documents with affidavit duly certified by notary to change my home address for pfc bond - folio no. Pfb0212145 for a duplicate certificate in december, 2017. The duplicate certificate dispatched by karvy on 31/01/2018 without changing my home address.
I had followed up mr. Harish thakur many a times to get my certificate with the change in address.
This is unwarranted and not acceptable as i have spent money to do the affidavit and to send all documents through courier service.
Please address the issue as it is related to central govtt. And i may draw tghe attention of pfo as the address change is badly required.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2018

[Feb 14, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018
Dear Sir /Madam

This has reference to your online complaint dated 11/02/2018 with regard to change of address and issue of duplicate bond certificate of bond certificate against the Application made in the aforesaid Company of Infra Bond Issue[protected].

We have perused the records and wish to inform you that we have issue the duplicate bond certificate and was dispatch to your address with below mention details.

SLNO CONSIGN.NO MODE UNIT DISP_DATE NAME OF THE PERSON DESTINATION ITEM QTY
1 EX[protected]IN SPEED POST PFCB 2/2/2018 DIPANKAR CHATTERJEE PARGANAS 743123 SC 1

14 CHANDRANATH BIDYARAINA LANE
P O BHATPARA 24
PARGANAS NORTH- 743123

Once we receive the undelivered bond certificate back to our office from postal department we will re-dispatch the same to your present address.

Further we have not received the KYC documents like self attested valid address proof along with a copy of photo identity proof to update the change of address in our records to below mention address, without which we will not be able to update in our records.

Team Karvy
Updated by dipankar11, Mar 17, 2018
I had asked for the Duplicate Bond with Change in my address in a stamped paper duly signed by the Court Lawyer. How it is not been sent to my changed address . This was been sent as per the direction given by Mr. Harish Thakur of M/s. Karvy. How the Court order had got violated by you . Please resolve it immediately and send the Bond to my changed address . I can not afford to spend money in all occasions. I had sent my Aadhaar card and Credit card statement to proove my changed address,
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Why the address mentioned in the Affidavit duly signed by a Notary had not been followed by you. You had violated the court order. The Bonds must have Change in Address as 1/4, R.b.C Road Extension, Moilakhana, 1st floor, Near Shiva temple, Kolkata-700028 as mentioned in the Affidavit. How it is violated. Please rectify immediately.
IDBI deep discount bond no FDD065200 in the name of Sai Arvind Chakravarthy has remained unclaimed .It is requested that the bond may be redeemed and sent to the holder on contact no [protected] please.

I have requested for address update for my aadhar on 5th Feb 2018, and the urn generated for the request. The status is still showing as: "approval awaited for your request."
Kindly provide an update on this request as soon as possible

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - i had submitted documents related to bond issue of pfc and affidavit but the bond's address is unchanged.