Kent Ro — regarding cancellation of my service request by engineer and also want, to change damaged ro membrane sediment filter & carbon filter

Rudra Prasad Dash on Jun 11, 2019
Sir
I lodged a service request by last time for my Kent RO and same day the engineer also comes to my location but without satisfactory service(means water leaked out from the upper section after repair)the engineer went out. Today morning they called me and asked about OTP but I refused to share OTP. They told me If u don't share OTP, then we cannot proof it in front of company.They agressively cancel my service request and also told me "we cannot cooperate you if you don't" by phone.They don't know how to behave with customers.Pls teach them how to behave with customers.Very bad experience with you.The engineers showed up u we change all the parts but in real stage they cannot changr any thing.pld cancel their license as they think we are servants of themselves.All machinery parts of my machine is also in damage condition.Pls change my Kent RO membrane, sediment filter and carbon filter as fast as possible for which I can drink pure water.Otherwise you will loose the faith of your customers.

Rudra Prasad Dash
Vill/Po-Baisinga
PS-Kamakhyanagar
Dist-Dhenkanal
Odisha-759039
Regd mob no.with company-[protected]
Regd Email Id [email protected]

[Jun 11, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rudra Prasad Dash, Jun 12, 2019
REMINDER NO.1
Pls change my RO membrane, sediment and carbon filter as it is in damage condition .In 8 months it was repaired by 4 times.Pls resolve my issue as soon as possible.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019

As per feedback received from our service team your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Updated by Rudra Prasad Dash, Jun 18, 2019
But one of your area manager asked me regarding this.And he also knows the problem regarding filtering of water.But does not supports me in any way.And also a Engineer comes to my doorstep to resolve this issue but unfortunately the problem is still now not resolved So I think some major issue is there.It takes too much time to fill up the container as well as wastes too much water.So I requesting you to resolve this issue as fast as possible.
regards
Rudra Prasad DAsh
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

We are working on it and be assured the same will be resolved soon.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

A-2, Sector-59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    Kent Ro - regarding cancellation of my service request by engineer and also want, to change damaged ro membrane sediment filter & carbon filter