Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Customer Care

Website:
Vydyuthi Bhavanam, Pattom
Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Load

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] related photos (45)

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Complaints & Reviews

On 27th june 2020 morning 8.30 overload supply on domestic line happens and it damaged one of my bsnl wifi modem and my refrigerator. We reported the issue on 8.30 am on phone but the department rectify the mistake after 10.30 am. So kindly arrange to compensate to my loss.

[Jul 03, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had remitted fees to check the electricity meter of my house consumer no:[protected] on 23.05.2020 and given a complaint regarding the exorbitant bill dated 22.05.2020 for a period jan-may 2020.
    Checking meter installed but they reported no problem for the meter in my house. Before disconnecting the checking meter it is their duty to show me the final reading of two meters installed. I am not convinced the way the board did the checking. After that i checked wiring of my house twice with an electrician and found no problem for the wiring. Still the present consumption is showing above 10 units per day.in this house we are not using mixie, washing machine, heater or air conditioner.

[Jun 29, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My KSEB bill amount of Rs. 8765/- in Consumer No.[protected] in Palakkad - Kalpathy sector (Bill No.[protected] dt.8/6/2020) is excess of slab-wise calculation.
      Actually earlier reading was taken in February, but shown in Bill as 7/4/2020. An amount of Rs.1186/- was paid on 9/4/2020.
      The benefits of slab wise calculation may be extended to me and revised amount may be charged.
      I have paid the total Rs.8765/-, the excess paid may be considered as advance and adjust in next bill.
      Unnikrishnan P
      Krishna Kripa
      3rd Street
      Venketeswars Colony
      Ambikapuram
      Palakkad
      Consumer:[protected]
      Mob: [protected]

[Jun 26, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My average consumption of electricity is 224 units for two months, and after this lock down period i have got a bill amount of 10416 rupees and it shows a consumption of 1418 units for four months. I have filed a complaint with kseb and they send a msg showing that that complaint (Complaint no-[protected]) is rectified without even giving a call.
        excess billing for the consumer number-1166529023649

[Jun 22, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Normally my electricity bill used to be in the range of rs. 2000 to 3000. This time i got a bill for rs. 16454 on my consumer no.[protected]. It appears that there is some mistake in preparation of the bill on your part. I have already remitted the bill amount. Please look into the matter and refund the excess amount charged by you by crediting my account.

[Jun 16, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid my kseb bill through canarabank atm card. Amount debited but my bill shows not paid

[Jun 15, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Power outages are frequently occuring in our area. Everyday they cut the power like for 8 hours. No notifications are sent about scheduled outages and if a complaint is registered, it would takes hours or next day for them to respond. As this is also the time of online classes among other essential services due to the current crisis, people's lives are disrupted. So i kindly request them to solve the problem immediately.

[Jun 11, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer no.[protected]

I received a bill no.[protected] from kseb dated 9/6/2020 amounting to Rs 2195/-. br...

My consumer no.[protected], dharmaraj. P. K,
                My request is that i need to get my bill information on my mobile no. Please let me know how to get my mobile no registered for that same

[Jun 09, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer no.[protected]

I received a bill no.[protected] from kseb dated 4/6/2020 amounting to rs 5120/-....
                  From,
                  Tp shine
                  Tharamal house
                  Cherai po

Sir

[protected]നാം...

I payed kseb bill of 1600 using netbanking from hdfc account
                  Amount was deducted but it shows transaction failed in the site
                  Please let me know how to solve this

[Jun 04, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir,
                    My name is vineeth paul geever. I used to get an electricity bill of around rs.2000 - rs.2500 which i pay via online (Phonepe). But, due to covid-19 situation all the family members are at home now and was assuming i would be getting a bigger bill amount. But unfortunately, the bill amount was much higher than expected, which is rs.9577.
                    I checked the bill amount breakdown and found that the amount as per the consumption is rs.5801 and the extra rs.3776 is for dl adj.
                    If this dl adj is calculated from last 2 months bill, then i have already paid that bill via online (Phonepe).
                    Please help me out here.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2020
                    No resolution has been provided. It was marked as resolved all of a sudden.

[May 30, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Still not resolved. It was marked as resolved all of a sudden.

K
                      May 18, 2020
                      I have made online payment for my electricicity bill for rs 3050 on 17/05/2020. Though the amount is already deducted from...

U
                      May 17, 2020
                      Our consumer number is[protected] in the name of mr. Manoj normally they do receive bill amount nearing to 1500 to 1900 in total every 2 months. But shockingly after electricity board changed their meter on february 24th 2020. We have received a shocking bill of rs.7534/- which is unusually very high.
                      We believe it is a faulty meter as we have never received such a huge bill in the past. Kindly do the needful to change the meter & advise the concerned to do the needful to reduce the bill to average bill amount in the past billing.

[May 17, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My customer no.[protected], bill no.[protected], bill payable amount is4575, this is too much. Previous month it was only...
                        Respected sir,
                        My bill amount for this month is 9201. Average bill amount i used to pay was around 1800 to 2500. Huge...
                        Respected sir
                        Iam cheated by kseb. My bill amount for this month is 3876. Average bill amount i used to pay was around...

Yesterday I have paid my kseb bill through online but my money is deducted through my bank account but today morning I got the message from kseb as the transaction has been failed consumer number.[protected]
                        my kseb bill has not been paid but the money has been deducted

G
                          Apr 27, 2020
                          I am a resident of thampuran nagar, studio road. My kseb consumer no is 21906. The street light in our locality...