Khadim's — Sandal shoes sole broken just after 3 month of purchase.

Hello Sir/mam,
I purchased a Khadims sandal @500/- just 3 month before from Multiplex, maratahalli, Bangalore (khadims outlet). Its heel broken like two pieces as show on pic. I never expected this type low quality from Khadims.

Now my problem is i don't have my money receipt for claim about, but my mobile number had registered at time of purchase. Can i claim and a get a new pair of shoe from same khadims outlet?

Sandal shoes sole broken just after 3 month of purchase.
Sandal shoes sole broken just after 3 month of purchase.
yogeshkumaryadav's response Jul 01, 2017
Khadim's — Yours staff roughly behaiours&he given me wrong sige sandle

Yo yogeshkumaryadav on Jul 1, 2017
Mark as Resolved

I am already complain filed in yours cutomer care email id, but after two week not any action/responce taken by yours institute/ltd farm. i, m very disapointed yours rules and regulations.last13 june when i weared khadims sandle next daymy foot cut spot, and claughting in my feet thoumb. dear my english is not good but sence clear.
yogeshkumaryadav's response Jul 01, 2017
Updated by yogeshkumaryadav, Jul 01, 2017
Khadim's — Yours staff roughly behaiours&he given me wrong sige sandle

Yo yogeshkumaryadav on Jul 1, 2017
Mark as Resolved

Update Complaint

Comments

Thank a lot to Khadims manager for exchanging a new pair of sandal.
I am very satisfied this type of great service from Khadims.
Thanks again.
email:[protected]@gmail. com
Billno6036inv01839317 on date 12/07/17 .with in one month stitches are open.product is not satisfied. And they are saying for simple sticking takes more than 4 days

Bangalore