[Resolved] Khosla Electronics Pvt Ltd — False advertisements on media

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ipeecee
Invoice no : 2424/1617/05856
Store details : khosla electronics pvt ltd;
131/28 nsc bose road, near azadgarh bus stop, kolkata-700040.

We purchased a lg panel led on 23 oct 2016. Well we purchased it for a good deal at inr 21, 500.in the paper we saw, advertisements & its still continuing, with led you are getting some electronic product as gift. During the purchase, the salesperson, mriganka saha informed us that we will be getting a gift but we need to visit the shop after 2 days of installation. So after the installation, i called him up to confirm whether i should visit the store for the gift. He asked to come with a photocopy of the bill. On saturday, 29 oct, i visited the store with the photocopy of the bill, mriganka saha got me a coffee mug and said that was the gift. I was shocked. So i said i would not accept it as a gift coz in newspaper and through other media they are advertising something and with which electronic item do you gift a coffee mug!! He said i cant demand a gift. I informed hime, that i didnot purchase the product for the gift. But i was promised the gift as per khosla's advertisements. He said company is not providing us with gifts. I agreed saying, he should have informed me that very day of purchase & shouldn't have wasted my time by doing a drama of asking me to get photocopy of bill et al for a coffee mug. This was entirely ridiculous. I asked him for store manager. He said, sourav chakraborty, store manager is not present at the store. I left a written complaint on the backside of the bill and asked him to handover to store manager. Well, i am not sure if it was handed over to the store manager;because as a gesture i haven't even received a call from him.

I am sending a copy to lg, to show them the kind of treatment customers receive at their shelf. Am very anxious, if my product is at any fault, & itake it to khosla, the after-sales service i would receive. Well, this is not about a gift, its about false promises these shops make for marketing and then don't keep upto it. Highly disappointing and misleading.

Attaching a copy of the bill & written complaint handed over to mriganka saha. Rest, am sure is recored in cctv footage.

False advertisements on media
False advertisements on media
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017
Nobody ever contacted me.Wouldnot purchase or recommend Khosla to anyone
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0