[Resolved] Kokilaben Hospital — huge bill

Sddsdd on Feb 19, 2019
My husband is admitted in your hospital since 10 days, no doubt he is getting best treatment but the cost of treatment is just too high. Now the bill is already crossed over 9 lakh that is just too much high for middle class & service people like us, you are giving relief to poor people but what about people like us i e. Middle class people who come here in emergency. I asked at so many place including administrative staff but disappointed everywhere. So what to do? Still we dont that what bill at end of treatment. It seems that to get proper treatment you should either very poor or super rich. Can you suggest me what to do? Eagerly waiting for your positive reply... Sangita desai.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019
My emaild is [email protected] & my no is 9619056730

[Feb 19, 2019] Kokilaben Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sddsdd, Feb 23, 2019
Still waiting for your reply, kya abhi pair pade ke bhik maange
Updated by Sddsdd, Feb 23, 2019
I cant understand why my complaint marked as 'resolved", where there neither any discussion nor any meeting or phone call recd from you, how you can marked as resolved, please clarify.
Updated by Sddsdd, Feb 23, 2019
Or give me any your administrative name & number or place so I can meet him personally.
Still waiting for reply
Updated by Sddsdd, Feb 24, 2019
How can you my complaint marked as resolved without consultation with me ?
Updated by Sddsdd, Feb 26, 2019
really surprised by your attitude, nobody is bother here to give any reply.
Updated by Sddsdd, Mar 03, 2019
If you don't want to reply than why you are asking us to make e mail, really dhane on you.
Updated by Sddsdd, Mar 04, 2019
Really you people are great, running such a big hospital, charge huge bill & you are not having time to give reply, your billing & collection counter are remain open for 24 hours but when people make complaint your mouth remain shut forever.
Updated by Sddsdd, Mar 04, 2019
really now it is too much, you all r not bother to give reply, really I dont know how to react for your extra ordinary cooperation, I want to give my blessing for your generous support .

Comments

I m waiting for your positive reply whoever incharge here, sothat I can discuss my problem ..., .Sangeeta Desai.

Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kokilaben Hospital - huge bill